Character Creation Pre Task 2

There's a lot of information here, and I'll try my best to explain it as simple as possible. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Because Elimination is going on, I thought, instead of the rest of us just waiting around, why not get an early start? The survivor from Elimination will have a few less days, but ultimiately, the dead line will give everyone several days to work on this.

Now is the time to create your second characters! This character is the mortally wounded one that your mentor or first character found at the end of the battle. How and why they were there, is entirely up to you! Use the character form below to give me all the information on them and then send it to . This character is FREE (it doesn't cost you Idea Points) and is also MANDATORY. You must create this character! Remember to keep the number of males and females you have as even as you can get and that you cannot use a fandom that you've already used before on this character!

If you wish to spend your Idea Points, it costs 5 to create a character. YOU MAY BUY AS MANY CHARACTERS AS YOU WANT SO LONG AS YOU HAVE THE IDEA POINTS TO BUY THEM. Any characters bought with Idea Points must be from one of the Fandoms on the list and for this round, whatever fandom you choose for them CANNOT be repeated again.

Those of you who handed in before October 20th, you may create a character that is from a fandom that is not on the list! They may be from any fandom you want, book, movie, TV show, as long as this thing has a fandom! This character doesn't cost any Idea Points and you still must fill out the character form and send it in. Here is a list of everyone who handed in before the 20th:

JesterheadJohnSnow

D-Willy45

BeyondDuck

wordsmith-

Sara_R_Stark

animallover1321

jesusfreak202

Several7s

jaypvie

Enchantresses

Legolas

tiffanyjane1997

TARDISat221b

For those of you who won an award, you may create a character if you want to. This character can be from ANY of the fandoms on the list and its FREE. It doesn't cost Idea Points and this character's fandom CAN BE REUSED. So this character can be from the same fandom as a previous character you've made, or once you create this character, it's fandom CAN be used again. You must use the character form and send it in. The list of everyone who won an award and can do this are:

JesterheadJohnSnow, BeyondDuck, wordsmith-, animallover1321, Several7s, OliviaBinfield, ZSB2000, jesusfreak202

Remember that only the second character, the one that was found at the end of the battle, is MANDANTORY. All the other characters are optional.

You can send me one character at a time or send them all to me at once. If you choose to send them all to me at once, please send me a note at the top, stating which characters you're creating and specify which characters they are. For example:

"Hey. So my mandatory character is listed first - the second official character. I'm choosing to spend 5 of my 8 Idea Points to buy a new character and this one is listed second. I also sent in before the 20th, so I'm creating that character as well, listed third. And my fourth and last character is from winning an award."

Also, IF YOU CHOOSE TO SPEND YOUR IDEA POINTS YOU MUST EITHER EMAIL OR PM ME OR COMMENT ON HERE. TELL ME HOW MANY POINTS YOU STARTED OFF WITH (this is listed at the end of task 1 awards and scores), HOW MANY YOU SPEND, AND HOW MANY THIS LEAVES YOU WITH.

Remember that your mandentory character, and any characters you buy with this round's Idea Points cannot be from a fandom you've already used. If you handed in before October 20th, you may create a character not in this list of fandoms, and if you won an award you may create a character and can reuse whatever fandom thats on the list.

You may also write a short story to introduce all these new characters. You can send it to me and I'll read it.

Due Date:

Monday, October 30, 6pm central

CHARACTER FORM:

Your Username: Your username here please

Name: Character Name (With pronunciation if necessary)

Age: 16-45 please

Gender: Male or Female only

Appearance: Please write out actual sentences and not just a list of traits. Thank you.

Image Link: MUST be .jpg! And if you don't find one that's close, just pick the closest one anyway.

Backstory: Impress me. Make them exciting but also make it true to the fandom they're from.

Personality: Tell me who they are and what they do, why they do it. Hopefully it makes sense with their backstory.

Magic/Powers: Do they use runes? The Force? Have magic? Abilities? Tell me anything to do with what they are that is considered magical or powers/abilities.

Weapon of Choice: On top of their magic, do they use a weapon? What is it? If it isn't normal, please provide a picture (make it .jpg).

Strengths: No more than 5 strengths

Weaknesses: No less than 3 weaknesses

Captured: What events led them to be captured in the Disney Realm? How did they get involved in all this?

Greatest Fear: What frightens your character the most? Why?

Insecurities: What do they hate about themselves?

Loved Ones: This includes relationships, children, siblings, family, friends.

Realm They're From: Westeros? A planet in Star Wars? Earth? Idris? Fiore?

Fandom They're From: See the list of fandoms.

Token: What is the one thing they brought with them in here (cannot be a weapon or anything like that. Also nothing unrealistically large either).

Anything Else About Them: Is there anything else about them from their fandom that isn't in the questions here that we should know? Remember not to spoil all your characters' secrets just yet.