I huffed and shut down my computer, "Fine. If going to lunch with you will get you to leave me alone then let's go."

I stood up and threw on my jacket and grabbed my bag and walked to the door but he made no move to get up.

"Are you coming or what?"

He slowly rose from his seat and as I pulled open the door he used his hand to close it back and slid in front of it blocking my path.

"Move," I commanded him.

"Not until we get something straight."

"That is?"

He touched my chin and held it firmly making me look him in his eyes, "I'm the man in this relationship and I'm sick of your little ass trying to boss up on me all the time."

I frowned, "Relations-"

"I'm talking," he cut me off, "You need to tone down all this attitude or else."

I laughed at him calling himself trying to flip the tables and boss up on me, "Or else what? What the fuck you gonna do if I don't?"

He stared me down and I thought I was tripping when his eyes darkened, his back was to the door but in one swift move mine now was. I was about to push him away but he grabbed both my wrists and pinned them over my head. My next move was to knee him in the balls like I did before but this time he had the sense to keep some distance between us so my knee couldn't connect. He was all in my face and instead of staring forward I turned my head to the left to avoid staring in his eyes.

"You might as well stop struggling because I'm not letting you go."

That only made me struggle more, damn his ass was strong, "Let me go."

I struggled silently even though it was no use and was working up a sweat while he looked cool, calm and collected.

"I understand you, you know."

I scoffed,"Do you?"

"I do. I know deep down under all that thug your really a sweetheart."

"Ain't nothing sweet about me, I can bet you that."

"I doubt that," he sounded so slick when he said it that I couldn't help but catch on to the double meaning. I made the mistake of face him and once our eyes were locked I couldn't look away.

"All I want to do is get to know you better. I know you act hard cause of what you been through and I get that. Your directing all your anger at the wrong person cause I didn't do anything to you. All I'm trying to do is to get to know you better. Treat you like the queen that you are," he leaned in and kissed me on my forehead, "Can I do that?"

The way I was feeling right now I would probably say yes to anything he asked. There was no point in trying to fight him off anymore because I had no more fight in me.

"Now, let's start over. I'm going to let you go...don't hit me and watch your knees."

He let me go and once he did I pulled down my shirt and wondered what kind of voodoo shit he just pulled on me.

"So where do you want to go on our lunch date-"

"This ain't-"

He flashed me a look that made me shut my mouth immediately.

"As I was saying where do you want to go for lunch?"

I shrugged, "It doesn't matter, honestly I'm not even that hungry."

"It does matter."

I thought about it, I wasn't into no fancy shit so I hope he wasn't about to try to wine and dine me. In honesty I had a major sweet tooth and was craving chocolate, no pun intended to the man that was standing before me.