Chapter 13

The Face Behind My Computer

Chapter 13

Ricky POV

"Dude. What did you do?" Matt whisper yell.

"Yeah am I hearing this straight or what!"  Riley join into the conversation as he settle the paper plat of chicken fingers and ketchup on the hood of my car.

"I don't see why you guys are making this such a big deal." What is wrong with sending the girl you like flowers?

Matt face palm sighing. "Rich. Didn't you think this through." What is there to possibly think through? I'm over my head for this girl. I just thought it was time to take things to the next level. I don't want her to think that I'm pushing her into a relationship. I was just pouring out my feelings for her. Maybe I approach it differently. "Can you get any stupider!"

I look at him still utterly confuse. "What you think the roses was a bad idea?"

"No but this is going to raise questions!"

"Like?" I arch an eyebrow beginning to think deeply about the situation. "Damn!" they both laugh Riley almost choking himself to death with his chicken fingers. Matt help pat him on his back, well more like punch. 

We were waiting in the Algreen Plaza parking lot waiting for Ronda and her Joann Matt younger sister to hurry up from the food court. Mom told me to take her shopping  so she'll have something to wear for our family dinner that is months from now.

Ignoring the two idiot's before me I whip my phone out of my pocket quickly checking for any sort of message from Roxanne. I hope I didn't scare her away. Like expected nothing. She hadn't response to me yet. Just a simple hello will do. It has only been twelve hours since we last talk and I already hate it. 

"Tell me you're not on CupidFly." I kept my gaze on my phone noticing someone from the corner of my eyes standing just a couple of cars down from my. "Man get your ass up and go get your girl. Roxanne wants you as much as you want her to please her sexually needs too." I scowl at Matt he know my intentions towards her. Don't get me wrong that was all I wanted from her at first. But now it's....different.

"Shut up Roxanne-"

"Looks what the cat drag in!" a deep voice interrupts me. I turn my head only to see the asswhole I beat up at the party just the other night. The swollen under his eyes had gone down leaving behind a hug scare. Other then that his face looks as hideous as ever. You could not mistaken the buggie man for him. Behind him stood five or so guys all looking quite older then him. "So what you got with Roxanne Andrews?" his voice threaten as his shoulders tense. "Thats her name? Right?"

Who the hell was this guy?

"What the fuck do you want?" I hop of my car staring him dead in the eye. 

"What you wanted to ask was how do I know her?" Well of course. "Couldn't help myself from listening in on your little convo. Let say we're old friends." he smirk evilly arching his eyebrow every now and then as though I should feel scare under his gaze. "To answer your question it wasn't as ahrd to track you down. Seeming as you have a reputation of banging girls."

Honestly this was amusing. "Well isn't that the job of a bitch? Or have you been the replacement?" I heard a chuckle from my side. I forgot that Matt was standing here. This most had tip him of because he step forward closing the distance between us.

See if there was one thing I hated then someone insulting my family will be someone invading my personal space and right this guy was asking for a taste of his own medicine. He spot at my feet and that's when everything fast forward.