Chapter 11

The Face Behind My Computer

Chapter 11

                I push the door open and stride  towards the parking lot. Today had been long and exhausting and I can't wait to get dance class over with, and just say hello to my bed.

                When I got to my car I unlock it with my remote control on my key. I open the trunk and throw in my bag. "Hey." I jump startle by the unfamiliar male voice. I turn my head in the direction that I heard the voice coming from and saw Wilson High Player with an amuse smirk plaster on his lips.

                Stupidly I point a finger to myself, then look around to see if there was a possibility of there being someone else in this jumbo size parking lot. He node saying, "Yes. You. There's no one else out here." in a duh tone.

                I sigh running my fingers throw my hair then walk over to the driver side of my car. "Can I help you?" I said nonchalantly crossing my arms over my chest. He circle his car which was park besides mine and stood directly in front of me casually slant back against it, shoving his hands deep in his pockets.

"Actually you can, over a date with me. Friday night at seven." I was taken aback by his lack of confidence- then again this could be one of his usual dissemble to get me to feel sorry for him. My eye's stare board at him aloof and blasè at his failure attempt. The old me would have been just like the others girls around here. Eager. Desperate.

                I chuckle tearing my gaze away. Then smooth my face with the palms of my hand. "Thanks but no thank you." I open my car door and was about to get in when my door was slam shut. I stumble backward nearly falling.

"You know what I approach this the wrong way." Mr. Player state scratching his hair. I crock an eyebrow looking at him intensively with a scowl.

"I don't have time for your little game's. If you do not mind I will like it if you get out of my way." the words came falling out before I could even make sense of it.

                To my surprise he did not protest- which was fine by me since Maddy and Jen were blowing up my phone with text messages. I hop into my car and with full speed drove off to the front of the school to pick up my two lovely best friends.

"What took you so long?" Maddy ask with this look on her face that could only mean one thing. "Too busy sucking Mr. Playa face. Hmm. " she wiggle her eyebrows at me.

I scrunch my nose as though I had tasted something sour. "Oh. Please. Not in a million year." I yell out the window to them. They both giggle getting into the car.

°°°°°°°°°

Ricky°°° POV

                In no time my drum session was over and those three hours were the longest three hours of my life. I called Matt on my way home and told him to meet me at my house. He didn't say much but tease me the whole time telling me 'I told you so' repeatedly so it would sink into my thick skull. What a best friend I have?

                I had told him about using my charms and good looks to get this girl that I've had my eyes on for awhile now. I mean seriously what girl wouldn't want me. She wasn't like any other girl I've been with. That's a good thing.

                I don't know what happened to me when I was finally in her presence. I stutter. That's what. I don't do that. I lost all confidence just from being that close to her. Damn this girl has me acting like a love struck puppy.

The Face Behind My Computer "Rewritten"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें