34 ||▪️

Author Pov.

" did I do something..? " jungkook asked as he looked at the older with a pained expression, jimin eyes widened a little bit before he shook his head, " it's not you.. I..i- " he stopped as he felt his tears fall again.

Jungkook wasn't sure how to react but calming down jimin was his number one priority, " baby.. why are you crying? " jungkook asked as he caressed jimin red wet cheeks.

Jimin sniffed cutely as he looked at jungkook eyes with his glossy one's, " I am.. just.. scared.. " he said as he rubbed his nose still sniffing.

Jungkook smiled gently as he looked at his boyfriend eyes, " why? Did I make you upset? " jungkook asked hoping that jimin will open up because he surely didn't like his boyfriend crying in front of him.

" I am sorry.. that I.. I slapped you.. " he said as he avoided looking at jungkook face, " I.. just wanted.. to stop yo- " jungkook interrupted him " baby~ calm down a little bit " he said as he caressed the boy hair.

" I was scared.. th..that maybe if we go further.. you will get bored of me.. and that after we had.. s..sex.. you will leave me.. or leave me.. for someone else.. I know you are different.. but as I remembered Jinnie and yugyeom.. I felt heavy inside.. compared to yugyeom.. I am not as good.. but I can try.. " he said the last sentence as he held jungkook hands tightly to his chest, " I know it was my first time but please don't let go.. I c..can try to- " jungkook laughed as he hushed his boyfriend by placing his index finger on his lips.

" I don't know from where this is coming, but I never complained, and if you were bad I wouldn't have tried getting under you pants again " jungkook said leading the boy to blush, " stupid.. " jimin mumbled as he playfully punched his shoulder " it's not just that.. "

" I don't want to get my heart broken again.. " he blurted out as tears welled up in his eyes, " after jinnie.. I don't want to get my heart broken again.. especially from you kookie.. " he said as he wrapped his arms around jungkook neck.

Jungkook smiled as he nodded, " I would never break your heart, you don't know how much I love you jimin.. ", jimin shook his head as he smiled " I don't.. ".

The younger smiled as he leaned closer to jimin lips " let me show you.. ", jimin nodded as he let jungkook kiss him, getting lost in the kiss that they were sharing, there was a lot more that jimin wanted to say but he knew no matter what he would say or fear jungkook will be the one to protect him from all of those.

" kookie.. we aren't take in it too fast.. you won't get bored of me.. right? " jimin said in between the kisses he gave jungkook, the younger smiled into the kisses as he hummed as response.

" we are not, believe me this is way too slow to my liking " the younger said, " is there anything more bothering my baby? " he added as he separated jimin legs before moving closer to him.

Jimin bit his lips nervously as he nodded, " i..it hurts.. " he said confusing jungkook, " what is? " the younger asked worriedly as he examined jimin body, " when you do it.. ".

Jungkook smirked as he laid jimin down, " do what exactly? " he asked making the older face flush red, jimin avoided his eyes nervously " me.. ".

Jungkook face turned serious when he listened to his boyfriend word, " you really know how to trigger me " jungkook whispered under the boy ear before gently kissing him there, jimin chuckled softly as he shook his head.

" as much as I hate to interrupt this, mom want you down " hymei said with a disappointed look as she caressed mochi head, jungkook glared at her feeling more disappointment because of the interruption.