10 ||▪️

Jimin Pov.

It would be a lie if I said what Jennie did didn't bother me, actually it did way more than just that, it broke me into tiny pieces, I loved her with all I have I even gave her my first kiss... but she went and cheated on me, what I hate more that I treat her exactly the same even when I know about her and yugyeom.

It's hard for me to even face Jungkook as I hid away the fact that his boyfriend cheating on him with my girlfriend, he stopped meeting yugyeom at our apartment which means he sensed that there something going on.. but I really hope he doesn't get mad at me too for hiding it away from him.

I was walking back to our apartment along with jungkook when I felt someone pull my waist, I turned to see Jennie hugging me, for the first time my heart didn't beat as fast as it always do, I smiled weakly as I pushed her away gently taking her hand instead to avoid looking at her face.

" going back home? " she asked me as she hugged my hand tight to her chest, I felt uncomfortable as I nodded, eyes roaming around the place just to not look at her.

Jungkook suddenly started moving faster leading him to walk past us, my eyes followed him as he slowly walked further away.

" kookie wait " I said as I let go of Jennie and ran toward jungkook side who stopped to look at me.
" sorry jennie but we have something to do.. meet later? " I asked as I tugged into jungkook arm.

" wh..- ok " she said looking disappointed as she walked to the opposite way, I sighed as I pulled jungkook behind me.

" is something wrong? " jungkook asked me when we arrived at our apartment, I stopped in front of my room, my heartbeat increasing as I stared at the door not sure how to answer his question.

" jimin.. " he called me gently as he turned me around, slowly walking closer to me leading me to hit the door behind me.

" are you ok? " he asked again as he leaned closer to my face examining my face expression, I nodded my head as I avoided looking at his eyes.

" Lair. " this one word brought me to tears, I just couldn't hold my tears anymore as I hugged jungkook hoping that he will comfort me.

" jimin what's wrong? " he asked again but his voice much more serious as he stroked my hair, I shook my head not comfortable to say it loud for him to hear.

" jimin please tell me.. " he said holding me tighter than before trying to at least get one word from me.

" can we just forget about them and spend time alone... " I said hoping that jungkook will stay by my side today.

" them? You mean jennie and yugyeom? " he asked as I nodded my head, he wanted to say something but I looked at him with pleading eyes hoping he will do me this favor.

" how about we go out tonight? " Jungkook asked me suddenly, finally understanding what I actually wanted him to do.. which is stay by my side tonight.

I looked at him as I nodded not sure where he wanted to go but right now? I wouldn't even care if it can remove Jennie from my head.

We left the house at 7:30 PM, we kept walking around as jungkook kept spoiling me as if I was a kid, though I am older but for some reason I was enjoying my time with him, I am really thankful to him.

I saw a women selling lamp skewers across the street in a small food cart, I pulled jungkook as we crossed the empty street, the two of us ordered two lamb skewers each as we continued to walk away, but jungkook begged me to go back and buy more, I laughed at how cute he was, running back to the women ordering again as I walked behind him.

I paid for his lamb skewers and pulled him away to stop him from eating his 11 or 12th piece, I felt taken aback when I felt his large hand take a hold of my own.

" are you enjoying your time with me? " he asked as he tilted his head toward me, I smiled widely as I nodded my head, maybe spending time with him didn't actually stop me from thinking about jennie but still I enjoyed my time with him more than I do with her.

He smiled as he held me hand tighter, he turned to say something but got interrupted by his phone, he let go of my hand to answer the phone.

Few minutes later he came back biting his lips from nervousness, I knew there was something and he was scared to ask me.

" whats wrong kookie? " I asked as I felt nervous from the way he was looking at me, he smiled awkwardly as looked around.

" I forgot that I was supposed to meet my friends at the club tonight... but I don't want to you to go back alone like this, is it ok if you come with me? We will have a lot of fun, I won't leave your side. " he said to me with eyes full of hope.

I looked at him as I scratched my head not sure if I should, " but your friends- " he interrupted me as he smiled " It's ok you will like them " he said as he pulled me behind him.

" how about our clothes.. " I asked making him turn as he glanced at both his and my clothes.

" you look hot, don't worry about it " he winked at me making my cheeks turn red as I avoided looking at him, he held my hand leading the way to the club.

<jungkook and jimin outfit.>

>