28 ||▪️

Author Pov.

Jungkook was laying down on the couch watching tv when he decided to call his boyfriend, it haven't been over 6 hours since they saw each other and he already miss him.

It took a while before jimin picked up his phone leading the younger to frown " why didn't you answer me earlier.. I called you three times.. ", jimin giggled " I was showering baby.. ", jungkook blushed at the nickname leading him to remain silent.

" so, why did you call kookie? " jimin asked curiously, jungkook pouted even though the older can't see him " I miss you chimmy ".

" but we saw each other few hours ago..? " jimin said laughing slightly, " does that mean you don't miss me? " jungkook asked in a disbelief tone, the older laughed " I do, I always do.. ".

" then that's my answer to you too " jungkook said as he sat up on from his position, " do you have anything planned for today..? " jungkook asked curiously.

" mmm, I have a date with my baby.. you? " jimin said playfully as he waited for the younger to answer, " who is he? " jungkook said in a very angry yet serious tone.

" you. " jimin said cutely as he laughed " why do you easily get mad kookie? " jimin asked still laughing ignoring the fact he almost cried from how angry the younger sounded.

" I want you here in five minutes " jungkook commanded, " baby, we are in different houses, it's impossible to be there in five minutes " jimin said smiling.

" ok, but still I want you to come, I am bored " jungkook said while rubbing his neck nervously, jimin hummed in the phone as if he was thinking, jungkook was getting inpatient as he waited for the answer but squealed when jimin said his coming.

" I will send you the address, don't take a lot of time chimmy " jungkook said cutely trying to persuade jimin to come as fast as he could, " ok, bye then " jimin laughed before hanging up.

__

After almost two hours jimin finally arrived, he was wearing tight skinny jeans and baggy white shirt that reach till mid his thighs along with a black baseball hat accompanied with white Levis.

He called jungkook but the younger still didn't come out to see him, he bend down as he hugged his knees to his chest while resting his head on his knee waiting for his boyfriend.

" he looks so cute.. " a girl said as she walked next to her friend while looking at jimin, he smiled at them before looking back at the floor while pouting waiting for jungkook.

" did my cutie wait a lot? " jungkook said as he carried the older in bridal style surprising him as he let out a loud yelp.

" what the hell jungkook.. put me down.. " jimin said as he held the younger shirt tightly, jungkook laughed as he put him down.

He heard two girls screaming as they held each other tight while jumping, jungkook raised an eyebrow as he looked at them annoyedly " didn't you say you were late? Why are you still here " jungkook asked in a serious tone.

Jimin peeked his head from behind him as he saw the two girls from earlier, they squealed again when they saw jimin. Leading him to blush slightly as he sticked to jungkook back while looking at them.

" oppa! Is that your boyfriend? " a girl said as she walked toward jungkook and jimin, her friend following her excitedly.

" yeah why? " jungkook answered confused, the two glanced at each other as they squealed again excitedly happy, jungkook and jimin looked at them with full confusion.

" oppa we are going to an event, want to come along? " hymei said with pleading eyes, jungkook shrugged his shoulders " do you want to go chimmy? " jungkook asked the older who shrugged his shoulders too " I don't know.. I came to see you, so you choose what you want to do ".

Jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeth before glancing at his sister who started taking pictures.. secretly, he glared at her " we are coming under one condition " jungkook said.

" what is it? " she asked with a pout, " send me whatever picture you take off us " he said in a serious tone hoping she will listen to him.

" deal! Let's go " the girl shouted as the four of them started walking toward the bus stop, jimin was a bit confused at the situation but shrugged it off as he enjoyed the warmth he received from jungkook hand.

____
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter
It's already near ending
💛💛💛💛

I have a lot of new drafts...
Are you guys up for a new jikook story after this one ends?