31 ||▪️

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up feeling really tired yet so comfortable in jungkook embrace, he turned around to admire jungkook sleeping face, he unconsciously found himself hugging him tighter as he buried his head on his boyfriend chest.

Jungkook gently caressed his boyfriend side before sliding his hands on his lower part rubbing his upper thigh slowly leading the older to whimper from the pain.

" does it hurt? " jungkook asked as he slowly opened his eyes, jimin nodded " but you made it worse ", jungkook laughed as he sat up looking at jimin pouting face.

" lay down again, I want to cuddle " jimin said still pouting, jungkook shook his head " we need to leave in 4 hours, it's already 10:15AM ".

Jimin groaned before he sat up, when his eyes laid on jungkook his cheeks turned red as he looked somewhere else feeling embarrassed as he realized that both of them were still naked, jungkook laughed as he wrapped the towel around his waist.

" you're not planning on leaving the bed? " jungkook asked as he walked toward jimin side, jimin avoided looking at him as he pulled the cover to wrap his body before he speed walked toward the bathroom.

" no need to hide, I already saw everything~ " jungkook said as he laughed but earned a loud shut up from the frustrated boy in the bathroom.

Jimin was taking a shower when he felt the door open revealing smirking jungkook walking toward him, " hey.. I am still showering.. " jimin said as he tried to cover his exposed body.

" and I already saw that so it means we can shower together " he said in a matter of fact tone, he walked proudly toward his shy boyfriend, jimin sighed as he let this go because he know jungkook is as stubborn as a rock so it's no use to convince him to leave.

Jimin changed into his underwear and t-shirt, he decided to wash their clothes the night before knowing they won't be able to get new pairs in the morning.

Jimin was clearing the mess in the room not liking the idea of others finding out about their intimate moment the previous night.

Jungkook on the other hand was struggling to keep his eyes away from his boyfriend exposed thighs but failed every time jimin had to bend down.

Jimin noticed his boyfriend weird reaction every time he turn to look at him, his face was red and he was starting to sweat.

The older was confused but he decided to tease jungkook a little bit as he decided to straddle him leading the younger to groan not liking what he was doing.

" what's wrong baby?~ " jimin asked seductively cute in his boyfriend ear as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

" you.. " jungkook said as he reached to hold his boyfriend waist, jimin smiled as he moved his lower part on jungkook crotch leading the boy to whimper at the attraction.

" hmm.. what did I do..? " jimin asked as he brushed his lips on the younger wet lips, jungkook but his lips as he felt him move again, " stop moving! " jungkook hissed trying to keep his composure.

" but it's not comfortable.. " jimin said as he leaned toward jungkook ear " especially when something hard.. poking me down there.. " he added as he placed small kisses under the boy ear.

" it's your fault, did you wear like this to trigger my poor hormones? " jungkook said leading the older to laugh as he pecked his lips.

" not really, but if it's working.. than thats good " jimin whispered on the younger lips before he started kissing him softly, jungkook tilted his head upward feeling aroused by jimin grinding on his growing manhood.

The older started leaving kisses from the boy lips to his jawline, slowly going further down to his boyfriend neck.. somehow it was invitingly empty leading him to color it with various of hickeys.

If someone sees the younger neck they will think someone is violating him or something by the huge numbers of hickeys, especially when they are different in sizes too.

Jungkook growled as he pulled jimin hair back leading to expose his boyfriend face perfectly, as soon as their lips collided an annoying ringtone coming from the hotel telephone interrupted them.

" hello, sorry sir to bother you.. but you have 30 minute to hand the room keys as there a reservation on the room for 3:30PM " the receptionist said leading jungkook to frown as he furrowed his eyebrows at jimin.

" ok, we will leave in few " jungkook said before hanging up on the worker not caring about any word he may utter, jimin knew the boy was on a edge due to his now hard member.

" what did they say? " jimin asked with a teasing tone that the younger didn't notice, " we need to leave.. but now I have a problem thanks to you " jungkook said as he glanced at his lower part.

Jimin smirked as he leaned forward to kiss his boyfriend again, he seem not to get enough by his sweet taste but yet they needed to leave " too bad, I was finally getting in the mood.. for an another round.. " jimin whispered seductively to the younger ear before standing up to wear the rest of his clothes.

Jungkook frown got worse as he stood up to talk to jimin but stopped when he saw the older struggling to pull up his jeans from the back.

" I am not sure if you are really struggling or just putting a show for me " jungkook said as he held jimin jeans to pull it up trying to help his boyfriend.

Jimin giggled as he pushed jungkook away gently before pulling up his zipper, " even if I was.. we need to go " jimin added as he walked away.

" since when did you become sassy? " jungkook asked enjoying jimin new side, jimin laughed as he glanced at him " I am not, now finish so we can go already ", the younger nodded with a smile on his face before following jimin.

____
Trying my best to not end the story early
so sorry for the long boring chapters
Still hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛