24 ||▪️

Author Pov.

The two boys walked in the train searching for a an empty place to sit in, they found two seats somewhere in the middle and sat there.

" I want to sit here " jimin pouted as he pointed at the spot next to the window, jungkook frowned as he shook his head " I came first, I am sitting here ".

" kookie.. " jimin pouted as he gave jungkook the best puppy eyes he can muster, jungkook groaned before changing his seat " we're exchanging seats every hour " jungkook said in a serious tone leading the older to nod before hiding his face on his boyfriend shoulder.

" excuse me.. is the seat in front of you taken? " a women asked as she pointed at the empty seats in front of the couple.

" nope " jungkook said smiling, " is it ok if my two boys sit here? " the women asked again as she held her two sons, the couple nodded their heads with a smile on their faces, lucky them the two boys were old, somewhere between 16-18 so they won't have to hide their relationship or try to handle them being noisy.

Jungkook opened his bag to get out his snacks when the train moved, jimin was a bit hungry but forgot to stack some snacks for himself.

" kookie, can I eat with you? " jimin asked as he sighed, jungkook shook his head as he took a bite of his chips, " wh- stinky.. " jimin pout as he looked away.

" under one condition " jungkook said as he raised his right hand while holding a piece of his chips, jimin looked at him confused " what..? ".

" show me an aegyo? " jungkook said leading the boy to widen his eyes, " I don't want any.. asshole " the older said as he rested his head on the window.

" your lose.. " jungkook said as he ate from his chips, the boy sitting in front of jimin was looking at the two until he decided to offer jimin some of his chips.

Jimin looked confused at the boy when he reached out his hand to offer him some of his chips, " I am not sure if you like it.. but you can eat with me ".

Jimin smiled " thank you.. better than my idio- " jungkook covered his mouth, " don't insult me when you love me ".

" I changed my mind, I don't " jimin said as he took from the boy a few pieces of chips, the boy smiled and kept on staring at jimin while his brother laughed at jungkook shocked face.

" are you gay? " jungkook asked as he leaned to the front giving the boy a questionable look, the boy was taken aback from the question, he glanced at his brother before nodding his head.

" do you find jimin cute? " jungkook asked as he glanced at jimin, " why cute? " jimin frowned " I am sure there's a lot of words other than cute ".

" baby, only cute and adorable can describe you " jungkook said before looking at the boy " so? ", the boy nodded his head feeling a bit embarrassed.

" but you know, his mine.. " jungkook small smile turned to a thin line as he answered in a serious tone.

" I am in a relationship too, his just so attractive.. " the boy blushed as he glanced at jimin, jimin smiled leading his eyes to turn into beautiful small crescents as he ruffled the boy hair " thanks ".

" though I am his boyfriend, he would have hit me already " jungkook said as he pointed at jimin, the older looked at him shocked " whatever you are just jealous because he didn't compliment you ".

" bitch please " jungkook rolled his eyes earning a punch on his chest, " you deserve that. " jimin blurted out as he glared at him.

" it's not working jimin, still cute " jungkook said as he pecked jimin lips, the boy face turned red as he glanced at the two boys before looking out of the window feeling embarrassed by jungkook action.

A while later jimin and jungkook exchanged seats so that jungkook can sit next to the window, jimin leaned his head on the younger shoulder trying to rest a little bit.

" chimmy did you feed mochi? " jungkook asked as he glanced at the sleepy boy, " his still sleeping " jimin said as he buried his head deeper into jungkook arm.

Jungkook smiled and raised his left hand and wrapped his arm around jimin shoulder slowly pulling him toward him " jimin I have to tell you something.. ".

Jimin hummed as a response and kept his eyes closed, the boy felt nervous as he glanced down at his boyfriend " I lied.. ".

Jimin eyes widened as he turned to look at his boyfriend confused " what do you mean? ", jungkook smiled " I lied to my parents.. I told them I am coming tomorrow.. ".

For some reason jimin released the deep breathe he was holding, his eyes softened " then, where are you plan- " jungkook cut him off, " you.. "

Jimin blushed as he looked somewhere else, the younger held jimin tighter " please..? " jungkook pleaded as he tried acting cute so the older would say yes.

Jimin smiled and nodded his head, " but mochi is staying with me when you go ", the younger frowned but nodded anyway.

" it will be fun.. meeting your parents.. " jungkook said leading the older to realize the situation his in, " jungkook but they don't know about me.. dating a bo-.. you.. ".

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth, " I am not planning to expose you, but it's also good if they find out ", jimin nodded his head " but what if they don't like me being gay..? ".

Jungkook looked at his worried boyfriend and kissed his head, " I am sure everything will be fine " the younger said as jimin just nodded his head before sleeping in his boyfriend embrace.