17 ||▪️

Author Pov.
Few days later.

Jungkook was walking out of his classroom when he spotted a friend of his, the boy was leaning on the wall when jungkook approached him, " hey mingyu " jungkook said as he rested his arm on the wall almost trapping his friend from one side.

" hey " mingyu smiled as he turned slowly to face jungkook, they started talking as their laughter filled the hallway.

" k..kookie? " jimin called jungkook in a low tone as he looked quite worried while watching him and his friend interact... not liking how close they were.

" yes? " jungkook said as he glanced at jimin before looking around feeling uncomfortable, though it didn't go unnoticed by the older " sorry kookie, never mind " jimin smiled as he walked away.

Jungkook didn't even bother to stop him even when he was curious as hell but he had dignity too, he won't show him that his easy to get.

Jimin felt tears welling up his eyes as he walked away, why would jungkook ignore me like this..? Since when did he feel uncomfortable toward me.. everything was perfect.. what did change now?

__

" mochi come here " jimin called his puppy as he placed down his food after setting up the food he cooked for him and jungkook.

" since our mochi food is different you will get to eat first " jimin said cutely as he ruffled mochi hair a smile never leaving his face.

He sat down on the table playing with his phone as he waited jungkook, he had to make lunch a bit late so that jungkook wouldn't eat alone.

30 minute later

jimin left the kitchen and slowly walked toward the living room laying down on the couch, eyes slowly closing as he waited jungkook.

A groan escaped jimin as he heard mochi barking a lot, he looked up to see mochi climbing over his body, a giggle escaped his mouth as he felt mochi walk over him feeling both hurt and ticklish in a way.

" why are you barking much huh? " jimin said as he ruffled the puppy face from both sides, jimin looked around trying to take in his surroundings when his eyes landed on the clock.

" its 11:30pm?! I slept a lot.. " jimin stood up as he speed walked to jungkook room but he was greeted with darkness, he opened the light but no one was there, jungkook seems not to come home yet.

" he still didn't come.. " jimin mumbled to himself as he closed the door slowly walking to the kitchen to get food for his now starving puppy.

After placing down the food for the second time he went toward the table to check the food he made to pack it away for the younger to eat later but got interrupted when he heard the apartment door unlocks.

" kookie is that you? " jimin ran outside a smile stuck to his face but suddenly dropped when jungkook just walked past him.

" hey kookie..? " the older called as he held jungkook hand stopping him from leaving, jungkook just hummed as a response.

" did you eat already? " jimjn felt hurt by jungkook sudden change of attitude but faked a smile.

" yeah, goodnight " jungkook said as he pulled his own hand away from the older grasp.

" g..goodnight.. " jimin walked toward the kitchen taking all the food he made and just threw it all in the trash before going back to his room.