5 || ▪️

Jungkook Pov.

I woke up today a bit late so I decided to stay with jimin hyung before I go to the club to meet my boyfriend yugyeom, since he will be left alone.

I showered and changed my clothes after brushing my teeth, I went out to the living room but surprisingly the apartment was quiet.

" jimin?.. jiminie hyung? " I called as I walked around the apartment but I didn't see him and it was already 11:47am.

I went to his room to check if he was there or not because he's not the type to wake up late or leave without preparing me something or at least leave a note about him not being there.

I carefully opened his bedroom door but all I saw was a empty room.. I slowly turned my head until my eyes landed on the bed.

I walked inside tiptoeing toward the bed to check if he was sleeping or not because of the puffed blanket over his bed making it hard to know if he was laying down or it just messy.

I pulled the cover carefully until I saw him curled up while hugging his pillow with his fluffy blonde hair falling around his face.

I sat on the bed trying to wake him up but he seems in a deep slumber.

" jimin hyung.. " I whispered as I caressed his hair trying to be careful with him.

" wake up it's almost 12pm " I said a bit louder while shaking him softly but nothing he just hugged his pillow tighter.

" come on wake up. " I said this time shaking him a bit harder than before but still he wouldn't wake up.

" jiminie " I said slowly pulling him away from his pillow. " noo.. " he mumbled in his sleep trying to catch the pillow but he failed since I threw it away.

" wake up jimin " I said as I played with his hair.
" just five minutes. " he said slowly pulling my waist toward him before laying his head on my lap.

" just.. five minutes " he released a deep breathe in his sleep slowly relaxing his body on mine, I spent 15minute of my time staring at him before waking him up again.

" jimin it has been over 5 minutes wake up "
I said as I played with his soft hair.

" kookie let me sleep~ "
he whined before burying his head deeper in my lap.

" but I'm lonely.. "
I said slowly lifting him away from my lap.

" me too that's why I wanna sleep " he opened his eyes still laying on his side after I moved him away.

" and me? " I pouted trying to convince him but he giggled while pulling me closer to him " lets sleep together then ".

" bu- " he interrupted me " one hour just one hour kookie " he said as he hugged me tight leaning his head on my chest making me quite nervous.

" ok.. just one hour. " I said as I hugged him back turning to my side to face him but unfortunately his head was buried on my chest.

It felt really good I really didn't want this moment to end, sometimes I really do want more than sex.. talking or wasting time with cuddles and hugs.. normal and simple stuff that happens between couples.. normal couples.. but I never experienced them until now.. and instead of my boyfriend.. I experienced them with my dorm mate.. jimin.

__
Jimin Pov.

I woke up in a very warm and secure embrace slowly burying my head trying to search for more warmth until I realized it was jungkook.. fuck.

I sat up after struggling with loosening his grip on me which was really hard.. I liked it.. I felt safe.. but I shouldn't think much of it.. I have Jennie.

I left the room heading to the kitchen to cook some food since both of us skipped both breakfast and lunch because of me and it was already 3:27pm.

While I was cooking I felt a hand wrap around my waist as that person buried his head in my neck whining about me making him oversleep and skip lunch.

" kookie stop whining~ sorry I was really tired "
I said while mixing the chicken with the sauce.

" ok.. but I'm really hungry " he mumbled on my neck making his hot breath hit on my neck.

I got nervous as I answered him " o..ok I will finish.. in a bit " I said trying to move away from his grip but he pulled me closer.

" you're so warm and fluffy " he whispered in my ear making me turn red, not able to do anything.

" and cute " he chuckled softly next to my ear slowly loosening his hands from my waist and heading to the table.

I released a deep sigh before following him with the fried chicken I cooked and salad.

" you made these? " he said as he took one piece of the chicken.

" yeah, why? Taste bad? Should I throw it and make something else? " I said worried but he laughed instead of answering me.

" I didn't even taste it yet.. and I'm sure it tastes good. " he said before taking a bite.

I smiled at him as he continued eating the food I made, it made me really happy because I never got the chance to cook for someone other than me since Jennie either on a diet or want to eat out in a fancy restaurant.