4 || ▪️

Jimin Pov.

I got back home with Jennie, to my surprise jungkook was there.. along with his boyfriend.

" hey hyung " jungkook greeted me while holding a bowl filled with popcorn.

" hey kookie "
I said as I felt my lips curve into a smile.

" jiminie stop flirting "
Jennie whined as she hugged my hand.

" I'm not.. " my cheeks turned red because of what she said but I walked toward the living room ignoring her words.

" oh jimin.. " yugyeom said before looking behind me " and she is? " he asked curiously.

" my girlfriend Jennie " I said with a smile as he looked at her from head to toe before nodding his head, Jungkook suddenly slapped his boyfriend head surprising the three of us.

"I know what you're thinking yugyeom so contain yourself. " He said in a very strict tone as he glared at the boy next to him.

" god, I told you I won't do it again.. "
yugyeom sighed before taking out his phone.

Jungkook was glaring at yugyeom while I was staring at him, he turned making our eyes meet as a wide smile crept across his face showing his bunny teeth.

__
Jungkook Pov

Me and jimin have been spending a lot of time together leading us some time to go on double dates along with yugyeom and Jennie.

I am kinda worried about jimin, I know my boyfriend will try and do something that may hurt him in any way.

" I am gonna use the bathroom " I excused myself but I stopped when jimin said he will join me.

" wait for me " he speed walked toward me " I was holding myself because I didn't know where the bathroom is " he laughed as he walked next to me.

After finishing with the bathroom we started walking back toward our table, accidentally my hand brushed his hand but what surprised me that he held his hand to his chest as his cheeks turned to light pink.

" sorry.. " I apologized walking a bit faster feeling bad, it seems his not that comfortable with me yet.

Jimin followed me quietly to the table and sat next to his girlfriend looking down a bit.

" whats wrong jiminie? " his annoying girlfriend asked all cute and fake, jimin just glanced at me before shaking his head to her.

She started leaning near his lips trying to kiss him but for some reason, he looked down avoiding her kiss too.

" jimin.. " she called as she tugged to his hand.
The moment he turned to look at her she crashed her lips on him, I can see his eyes widen a bit before closing his eyes waiting for her to stop.

Yugyeom leaned toward me whispering in my ears.
" are you sure that she is his girlfriend? "

I looked at him before releasing a sigh.
" yugyeom I swea- "

he cut me off " I said I wont.. god! "
let's hope his meaning what he said.

The four of us were walking toward the exit door.
" do you wanna meet again tomorrow? " jimin asked Jennie holding her hand while looking at her with his beautiful eye crescents smile.

But it turned into a small frown when she said no.
" I can't tomorrow, another day? " she said the last two word after she saw how visible his frown was.

He smiled again nodding his head before placing a soft peck on her cheek.

" tomorrow I will go to a club with my friends, coming jungkook? " I looked at him thinking but seconds later I nodded.

" ok then meet you at 9 " yugyeom said I waved at him before he started walking away.

" I will go now, see you later "
she said making jimin turn to look at her.

"I will driv- "
she cut him off " sorry but I need to go "
she said that to him before she left him.

I started walking next to jimin toward his car he was a bit off but I shrugged it off, I know it's all because he can't meet his girlfriend tomorrow so I am sure this has been the reason for his current expression.

In the car, I started to play music and dance to make him smile and I'm happy that he actually joined me 7min later, god his laugh is really addictive no one should make him sad.

As I played songs I noticed him singing along and his voice is really good but I can feel that he didn't want to sing loud so that I can't hear him well, so I pretended I didn't to be able to enjoy this beautiful melody leaving that sinful lips.