11 ||▪️

Jungkook Pov.

My heart beat increasing with every step I take while holding his hands, his small cute figure following me like a lost puppy, tightening his grip on me every time I try to pull my hands away.

We finally arrived at the club that I am meeting my friends in, for some reason it crowded today I should keep an eye on jimin hyung.

The two of us walked inside still holding hands, I pushed him gently to pass the crowd that blocking our way to the bartender.

" what do you want to drink? " I leaned near his ear as I whispered to him, he just shook his head meaning nothing.

" come in hyung, what the point of coming if you're gonna stay sober and slowly sink back in your sadness? " I said as I held his waist " let me help you? ".

He blushed as he looked away avoiding looking at my eyes because of how close we were to each other
" I have a low alcohol tolerance ".

" I am the opposite, don't worry I am not planning on leaving your side today, so it's ok if you get drunk I will keep you safe " I said smiling hoping he will agree.

He looked hesitant at first but then he nodded after releasing a deep sigh, I smiled and told him to wait while I get the drinks.

I was at first going to get him something light but remembering his bad mood right now, getting him a strong drink will make it easier for him to enjoy his time so I just got two beers for now before I give him something stronger.

" Here " I said as I handed jimin the beer bottle, he hesitantly took it before taking a sip from the drink, he scrunched up his face as if the drink was to strong to his liking, which I guess it's true due to his alcohol tolerance.

After walking around and talking I saw one of my friends signaling me to come over their table, so I pulled jimin who kept saying no and that he will wait for me here, but since I am the type who never take a No as an answer I kinda forced him to come with me by pushing him.

He bowed to my friends slightly and hid behind me a little bit feeling nervous, we took a seat and he kept clinging to me, I am not sure if it's because of the beer or just him being shy, for me? I was enjoying this to the max.

" who is he? " one of my friends called taehyung pulled me as he whispered in my ear, I just smiled and shook my head.

" boyfriend? " he asked again curiously making my cheeks turn red from the thought of dating him, but I remembered Jennie and how much he loves her so I just shook my head a frown taking over my face.

" jimin wanna dance? " I said trying to escape this weird atmosphere fortunately he agreed as both of us walked toward the dance floor, it was crowded people bumping into each other, some are dancing while grinding on each other.

I found myself wrap my hand around jimin waist pulling him closer to my chest, slowly swaying his hips on me " it just so crowded, it better if we stick to each other " I said as he just nodded while glancing at me, a very cute smile stuck into his face.

We kept on dancing for a while, him drinking more alcohol along the way that he actually got drunk on his third drink.

" you know kookie.. I feel so broken right now " he said as he laughed, resting his head on my shoulder. " I thought I was doing fine with me being this way, but it seem it's not true.. I am worthless.. " he said his voice cracking in the end.