26 ||▪️

Author Pov.

Jimin let go of jungkook as he turned around to see his brother shocked face, he pulled him inside and closed the door.

" jinho! Don't tell mom please.. " jimin pleaded his older brother as he glanced back at jungkook who was still frozen to his spot.

" so you're gay now? " jinho asked as he sat on his brother bed, jimin was taken aback from the question, " I guess.. " he mumbled as he glanced at jungkook.

" please jinho.. don't tell her.. " jimin pleaded his brother as he tugged onto his arm, jinho smirked as he moved his brother hand away " what's in it for me? ".

" what do you mean..? " jimin asked confused, jinho smiled as he looked at jungkook then at jimin, " I can set you up with someone if you want too " jungkook said as he walked toward jimin side.

" with a girl right? " jinho asked with a furrowed eyebrows, jungkook laughed as he nodded his head, " deal! I already like him " jinho pointed at jungkook before leaving the room with a huge smile on his face.

Jimin turned to look at jungkook with a frown on his face, he felt really nervous from the fact that his brother knows but since he promised not to rat him out he shrugged it off.

" don't worry, I am sure he won't say anything to her " jungkook said as he pulled jimin waist toward him, jimin released a sigh as he nodded his head hugging jungkook " I know.. I am just worried.. ".

" my baby worry a lot~ " jungkook cooed as he hugged jimin tighter leading him to let out a giggle as he tried pulling away from jungkook strong embrace " I am not letting you go "

" kookie~! " jimin laughed as he felt his boyfriend hands tickling his sides, " stop!! " the older struggled as he ran away from his boyfriend " I won't " jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

" ju- ah yahh! " jimin felt his inside will burst out when the younger kept on tickling him, his eyes started to get teary as more laughter left both of the boys mouth.. but silence suddenly took over as the two kept staring at each other eyes.

" I really love you jiminie hyung " jungkook said in a serious tone as he leaned near his boyfriend face, jimin blushed as he turned to look at the other side.

" I am really hoping your mother will be ok with us.. after what happened with yugyeom.. it wasn't the first time he cheated on me.. but this time I wasn't affected as much as before because of you.. you invaded my heart and mind when I first moved in with you.. I couldn't stop thinking about you.. it was hard for me to continue with yugyeom.. and you with jennie.. I am sorry jimin.. I was happy that she cheated on you.. because it meant I have a chance.. but I didn't like the way she broke your heart.. I was happy for myself but sad because of your broken heart.. " jungkook said as jimin tears started escaping his eyes.

" and even if your mother doesn't approve of us.. I hope she will at least let us stay friends.. I think I fell so hard.. that I am afraid of losing you.. though I prefer to label you as mine.. but I don't mind at all if you're going to stay by myside.. " he said as his own tears started falling down.

" jimin.. please don't let me go.. even if she says no.. I only have you.. I only need you.. this is the first time that I felt like this.. I never knew that I can fall for someone this hard.. you made me like this.. you have to take responsibility jimin.. I am never leaving you even if you start to hate me.. " jungkook cried as he buried his own head on jimin neck, breathing heavily as he cried harder than before, " don't break me too.. ".

" jungkook.. " jimin mumbled as he caressed the younger head feeling sorry for making him like this, he didn't have a problem with being gay, his friends and family accepted that, but thanks to jimin he was insecure.. he was hurt and scared.. all that jimin could do was hope his mother won't oppose their relationship.

A knock on the door interrupted their thoughts, jimin coughed before answering to sound more natural before answering while jungkook moved away as he started wiping his tears.

" who is it? " jimin asked as he wiped his own tears away, " it's me, you and jungkook come and eat. " his mother said before walking away, jimin took a deep breath before looking at jungkook " let's go hyung " jungkook said smiling weakly as he reached to hold jimin hand, the older nodded his head as the two walked out of the room with heavy hearts.

____
I should be sleeping right now.. anyway
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter
💛💛💛💛