✨Chapter 76✨

>>

"Lyric your gonna be late!" O'shea yelled knocking on the bathroom door. She kept her eyes on her positive pregnancy test.

"Okay I'm almost done!" She yelled back. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked. "My..stomach hurts." She quickly lied.

O'shea sighed. "Aight well make sure you open a window." Lyric rolled her eyes and looked at the extra two pregnancy tests. "Okay."

She heard O'shea walk away and she sighed watching the rest of the tests turn positive. This time she was sure she was pregnant and she was right.

A smile spread across her face thinking about how happy O'shea was gonna be. She didn't want to tell him yet because she wanted it to be a surprise.

She wanted to tell him out of nowhere and catch him off guard. She hid the tests in her makeup bag and did a double take in the mirror before she stepped out.

She walked to the living room and saw O'shea all dressed up. Mila was at Naomi's house with the other kids. "I hope you sprayed in there." O'shea said.

Lyric flipped him off and he smiled. "You're so beautiful Pooh." "Why thank you Shea Bear you don't look bad yourself."

O'shea grabbed her chin and kissed her lips five times. He squeezed her butt and she smiled up at him. "What?" He asked. Lyric shook her head. "Nothing."

He raised a brow. "Okay creep,let me drop you off so I can make it to this party." "Fine,but no strippers." Lyric said as they walked out the door.

O'shea sighed and shook his head.

>>

"Open mine next." Lyric told Taylor as she opened some gifts. It was her bachelorette party and most of Taylor's friends that she met over the years were there along with some old ones.

Lyric was the maid of honor so she sent out the invites and planned everything. "Oh my God..how the hell am I gonna fit in this?" Taylor laughed holding up her lingire.

"Maceon is gonna love that." Kelly,Taylor's friend said. Everyone agreed and Taylor sighed. Someone knocked on the door and Lyric got up.

"Keep unwrapping gifts then we can play some games." She smiled. Everyone cheered and Taylor groaned.

Lyric opened the door with a smile on her face but when she saw who it was she quickly frowned. "Did y'all start already?" Marisol asked holding a gift in her hands.

"I didn't invite you." Lyric said. Marisol nodded. "I know but the bride did so..no need to be petty." Marisol placed a small smile on her face. She had changed alot over the years just like everyone else.

She cut her hair low so her black curly hair was now in a short bob. "Then come in,she's unwrapping presents." Marisol stepped inside and Lyric rolled her eyes hard before closing the door.

She decided she was gonna keep her cool and let the past stay in the past. "Hey..Marisol you actually came." Taylor gave her a fake smile.

"Yea I wouldn't miss it for the world. Here." She handed her her gift. "Thanks." Lyric grabbed some brownies and took her seat.

Meanwhile, 'Panda' by Desiigner was blasting in Club Avalon while the boys took jello shots. They had the baddest strippers at their VIP and good food.

O'shea grabbed more lemon pepper wings and took his seat. He was drunk and high at the same time and had the munchies real bad.

"Hey baby you want a dance?" A girl asked sitting beside him. She was white with box braids in her hair. "Nah,don't you see me eating?" He asked covering his food up.

"Yea but-" "And why you got those braids in your hair? You ain't black." He said bluntly. She frowned.

"My Mama black." "Bitch bye." She scoffed standing up straight. "I didn't want dance with you anyway." "Okay?" She rolled her eyes and brushed past Maceon.

"Why you had to do her like that?" Mace laughed. "She was pissing me off." He mumbled picking up some fries. Maceon nodded. "You high as hell."

O'shea smiled. "Yeaaa." They both laughed. "Have fun but not too much fun." "I know what I'm doing."

"Cause we all know what happened the last time you were high." Austin said pit of nowhere. Mace and O'shea looked at him and O'shea sighed.

"Austin don't start." Maceon said. Austin shrugged. He wanted to be petty everytime he saw O'shea. You wouldn't even think they were friends long ago.

"It was nine years ago..get over it man." O'shea said. "I don't think I can do that." Austin said. "Well that's your problem,not mine. You're forgetting that she came onto me..it wasn't the other way around."

Austin frowned. "So if I was you I'd watch her instead of coming at my head everytime you see me." O'shea said. "He's right and you're still with her,you need to cut her ass off." Maceon said.

Austin had a angry expression on his face and he wasn't trying to hide it. "I know you're mad at me..and I apologized. I fucked up and if I can take everything back I would. Lyric and I wouldn't have never broken up either."

"Yea but you was my boy,I told you everything..even shit that my family don't know about me." Austin said. "Everytime I see her I think of y'all and I can't do it."

"That's only cause you're still with her and you don't trust her." Maceon said. Austin was silent because he was right.

"Yea y'all had a kid and y'all are together but if you don't trust them then what's the point of the relationship? Y'all ain't gon' never work out. Okay y'all love eachother but ain't no trust there." Maceon preached.

"Plus you forgave the girl that intentionally hurt you over your brother, that ain't right."
O'shea looked at Austin. "Aight." He mumbled locking his fingers together.

"I forgive you." O'shea smiled a little.

>>

"Lyric,can I talk to you?" Lyric looked up from her phone and frowned when she saw Marisol infront of her. "What's up?" Lyric asked.

"I never apologized." She said. Lyric raised a brow. "I was a little..thot back then and I regret it." "After nine years you regret it?" Lyric asked.

Marisol opened her mouth to speak until Lyric cut her off. "You tried to sleep with him after that night too,you ganged up on me with Zara and legit tried to break O'shea and I up."

Now that Marisol thought about it what she did was pretty messed up. The whole time she was supposed to be Lyric's friend. "I'm so sorry." Lyric rolled her eyes.

She really wanted to beat her ass but she had to remember that she was grown and now pregnant. "Will you ever forgive me?" Marisol asked.

"I guess,but we're not friends." Marisol nodded and Lyric walked off to Taylor who was pouring herself a drink. "Heyyy!!" Taylor smiled.

Lyric looked her up and down. "Are you drunk?" Lyric asked. "Yupp." Taylor said popping the p at the end.

"Uh huh,well I wanted to let you know that you're a shitty friend for inviting Marisol here." Taylor sighed. "I know,but I didn't want to be mean..her and Austin is together."

Lyric shook her head. Taylor was a bit sensitive now. She barely cursed and she wasn't mean either. She wasn't no push over though.

"She say something to you?" Taylor frowned. "Only that she's sorry,but ion believe her ass..I don't believe shit she says." "Not even that she's sorry?" Tay asked. "Hell no."

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter.

Jar Of Hearts | O'shea Jackson Jr ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें