✨Chapter 13✨

>>

      A'lyric pushed her sun glasses closer to her face while she put her combination in to her locker. She had a really bad hangover and the pills she was taking wasn't working at all.

"Look at you, you look like shit." Austin smiled once he saw Lyric. She rolled her eyes. "Could you lower your voice? Damn." Austin leaned against the lockers.

"You still have a hangover?" "Is it obvious?" She mumbled harshly. Austin shook his head.

"That long talk we had I would think you'd atleast talk to me like I'm a person.. unless you don't remember of course." Lyric sighed. 

"I'm sorry, I'm having a really bad day." "I see, you wanna talk about it?" Austin asked. Lyric shook her head and grabbed her science book and journal for English.

"Nah." "And I'm guessing you don't wanna talk about the fact that you tried to seduce me." Lyric's eyes widened. "I did?" "Mhm." He chuckled and Lyric placed her hand on her head. 

She knew it's been a while since she had sex and she was feening.

"I'm so sorry, we didn't do anything right?" She asked. "We just kissed and you talked about how sexy I was."

She cut her eyes at him. "I know you lying." Austin sucked his teeth. "I ain't gotta lie, you was trying to get some of this though." Lyric scrunched her nose up and cringed.

"Ew..no." He rolled his eyes. "I would be the best you've ever had." "I'm sure you think so but thank you." He raised a brow. "For?"

Lyric sighed. "For not taking advantage of me..I appreciate it." Austin smiled. "No problem." She closed her locker and sighed.

"I'll talk to you later." Lyric gave him a small smile before he walked off to the gym. O'shea and Maceon was shooting some hoops.

"Wassup bitches?" Austin said snatching the ball up from the floor. "Wea' you been? We was about to play without yo bum ass." Maceon said.

"I uh, I had to take care of something." O'shea raised a brow but kept his mouth shut. "Yea I bet, anyway, I gotta tell y'all something." Maceon said.

The boys looked up at him. "So Friday I was driving back to my house-" "Yea where the hell were you?" O'shea asked. Maceon rubbed his chin.

"Minding my buisness." They rolled their eyes. "Like I was saying, I'm driving and shit and I see somebody running in the middle of the street.. I get closer and guess who it was?"

The boys was silent. "Taylor." They frowned. "Taylor Taylor?" Austin asked.

"Yea nigga, I tell her ass to get in the car and this girl bout high as hell and not on no weed."

"Cocaine?" O'shea asked. "Hell yea, you know I can tell and shit since I hung around Roman's psychotic ass." Maceon said.

"I touched her purse because she was holding it against her chest and she went fucking crazy... She got out the car and ran down the street like a runaway slave. She scared the fuck outta me."

"That's crazy." Austin shook his head and O'shea looked at him. He couldn't keep his mouth closed anymore.

"Wanna know what I think is crazy? That you fucked Lyric knowing she was drunk as hell Friday night." O'shea said calling him out.  Maceon frowned.

"What?" Mace asked. Austin sucked his teeth. "Ain't nobody fuck her." "Yea right, I heard those damn moans when I went to check on her nigga.. I ain't stupid."

Maceon cocked his head to the side. "You took advantage of my sister?" He furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"No I didn't,while yo ass was gone and he was caking it up with his ugly ass girlfriend she was doing some reckless shit and I was the only motherfucker that decided to stop her ass..who knows what could have happened." Austin looked between the two.

O'shea waved him off. "And even if I did she wouldn't have to be drunk to fuck with me." "She didn't before that night." O'shea said.

"And? Atleast I got somewhere with her instead of yo ass,you been in love with her since y'all were toddlers and she never acknowledged you." Austin hissed.

O'shea clenched his teeth. "Admit it,it ain't never gonna happen." O'shea took a step closer to him when Maceon got in the way.

"Calm the hell down both of y'all,Austin that shit was unnecessary man." Maceon shook his head. Austin scoffed. "But he can accuse me of some foul shit though right?"

He asked. "Oh I forgot, y'all grew up together.. of course you'll be on his side." Maceon sighed. "That's not true." "Whatever, fuck y'all.. all I did was kiss her." He held his arms out.

"I thought y'all knew me better than that." Austin turned around and left. O'shea kicked the basketball against the wall. "You need to calm down, you got a girlfriend."

Maceon said.  O'shea rolled his eyes.

>>

"Hey." Lyric took her seat beside O'shea who was staring at her. They didn't get to talk at all since they had a text in biology. She looked at him and raised a brow.

"What?" She asked. He licked his lips. "You on some hoe shit now?" He asked. That got Lyric's attention. "Excuse you?" She asked. "You heard me Lyric, you fucking on Austin now?"

He asked.  Lyric looked around making sure nobody heard him. "Not that it's any of your buisness, no, I didn't sleep with Austin." "Bullshit because I heard y'all at the party."

Lyric sighed. "I'm the one that tried to sleep with him but he wouldn't let me because I was drunk." She cut her eyes at him.

"You have a girlfriend right? Worry about her messy ass instead of worrying about me.. because if I wanted to be a hoe, again, that's my buisness. So stay the hell out of my shit and I'll stay out of yours."

She rolled her eyes and sat back in her seat. "Asshole." She mumbled.

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For next chapter.