✨Chapter 60✨

>>

     "Wright!" Lyric stopped what she was doing and looked up at Coach Lee. "Meet me in my office." She walked back and the girls around her started whispering.

"I got your stuff,go ahead." Marisol said. "Thanks." Lyric gave her a small smile before walking to Coaches Office. "You got her shit?"

Zara asked placing her hands on her hips. "Yea." Marisol smiled.

Lyric sat infront of coaches desk and took a deep breath. She didn't know what she was gonna say but she was praying that it was something good.

"I heard you had your baby,congrats." Lee sat in her desk and Lyric smiled. "Thanks."

"So I spoke to a couple scouts that claimed to be watching you since highschool." "College scouts?" She asked. Lee shook her head. "WNBA scouts." Lyric frowned.

"For New York Liberty." Lyric sat up straight. "New York?" She asked. Lee smiled. "Yes,they watched the games you played and would like to meet you."

"Okay when?" She asked. "Friday,but they can't sign you if you're popping out babies Lyric." She rolled her eyes.

"She was my first child and I don't plan on going through that again." "What about school?" Lee asked locking her fingers together.

"I can still take my classes online like I was doing when I was pregnant,I can go pro and still be in school." Coach Lee nodded slowly.

"Okay,but think about it some more." "I will." "Okay." Lyric walked out of her office and into the locker room.

It was empty as usual and she grabbed her things and pulled her phone wondering when O'shea was picking her up. She walked outside and literally waited thirty minutes for him.

"O'shea where are you? Call me back I have to get my baby from your moms house." Lyric sent him a voicemail and sighed leaning against the building.

Soon as eight o'clock rolled around O'shea finally arrived. Lyric walked up to the car and got in.

"I thought you had a ride." He frowned as Lyric buckled her seatbelt. "I never said that." "You texted me." He looked at Lyric but she wouldn't look back.

"Lyric." "I have to go get my baby." She said. O'shea sighed and started the car up. When they got to his parents house Kim had Mila in her arms.

"Oh my God." Lyric grabbed her and kissed her cheek. I missed you so much Love Bug." "I just fed her." Kim said folding her arms.

"My bad Mama,I was supposedly late picking Lyric up from practice." O'shea said.

Lyric scoffed sitting Mila in her carseat. "Supposedly?you were late." Lyric argued. Kim sighed. "I got a text from your phone saying that you got a ride."

"I didn't text you that." "Then who did!" "Calm down!" Kim yelled. They both grew silent and Mila's bottom lip poked out and she started crying.

"Now y'all made my Grandbaby cry." Kim fussed. "I'm sorry baby." Lyric sighed and put Mila's pacifier in her mouth. She picked up her tiny Pooh Bear and gave it to her.

She quieted down and looked up at her mother with fresh tears in her eyes. "Lyric do you think you forgot to tell him that you didn't have a ride?" Kim asked.

"No because I never texted him that." O'shea pulled his phone out and went to his messages. "See?" Lyric looked at it and frowned.

"I didn't send that,I was talking to my coach at that time." "Then who did?" O'shea asked. Lyric shook her head. "I don't know." O'shea rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go." Lyric shook her head and buckled Mila up before she grabbed her diaper bag.

She started to pick the carseat up but O'shea grabbed it. "Thanks." Lyric mumbled. O'shea walked out of the house and Kim sighed.

"Try not to argue all the time,y'all have a child now and you don't want her around that."

"I know Auntie but he's the main one that's always arguing with me,and I swear I did not send that text." She nodded. "Alright,drive safe..love you."

"You too." They hugged and Lyric walked out to the car. "You hooked her seat up?" Lyric asked. O'shea didn't say anything.

Lyric rolled her eyes and got into the passenger seat. O'shea drove down the street in silence. Lyric turned a little trying to check on Mila.

"If you didn't send that text then who did?" O'shea asked calmly. Lyric shrugged. "Marisol grabbed my duffel bag for me when I went to talk to coach."

O'shea frowned. "She doesn't even know my password." Lyric shrugged. "She's around you all the time though." "So you think she did that?" Lyric asked.

O'shea shrugged. "She wouldn't." Lyric shook her head. "You don't know that Pooh." Lyric looked at him and frowned.

She sat back and pulled her phone out. "I'm sorry." She mumbled. "Me too." Lyric smiled. "I thought I was gonna have to sleep out there."

O'shea laughed and stopped at a stop light. "Can I have my kisses?" Lyric asked. O'shea bit his lip. "I don't knowww." "Why not?" Lyric pouted and sat up.

He kissed her one time and Lyric furrowed her eyebrows. "That's all you get for now." O'shea turned around making Lyric scoff.

He pressed on the gas and made it home. Lyric put Mila in her crip since the car ride put her to sleep instantly.

She made sure the baby monitor was on and she could see Mila threw her phone. She leaned in a little and watched her sleep.

"She's knocked out huh?" Oshea asked. Lyric shushed him and grabbed his hands. "Where you taking me?" He smirked as Lyric pulled him out of the room.

She led him to their room and sat her phone on the nightstand.

"You owe me four more kisses..but since you made me wait too long I would like five please." O'shea laughed and sat on the bed.

She climbed ontop of him and pressed their foreheads together. "Will that be a problem?" She asked looking into his eyes. O'shea shook his head and gripped her butt.

"Nah." Lyric smiled and kissed him five times. O'shea deepened it and Lyric pushed him down on the bed.

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter.