✨Chapter 50✨

>>

"Do you understand how worried I was?" O'shea asked pacing back and forth in Lyric's old bedroom. "O'shea-"

"I know you were mad at me for what I said and I'm sorry, you're right I am insecure but that's only because im afraid you'll find someone better than me-" "O'shea-"

"I'll do better,I'll treat you better and I do trust you-" "I'm pregnant." O'shea furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her.

Lyric grabbed the plastic bag and spilled the bag of pregnancy tests on the floor. O'shea looked down and watched them light up like Christmas lights.

"All of them are positive." Lyric said.
"I noticed that I've barely been on my period."

"I noticed that to but it comes late sometimes,I didn't think you'd be pregnant." O'shea said. Lyric shrugged.

"Also, I've been having hella mood swings and gaining alot of weight." O'shea sat beside her. He looked down at his feet. "What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I don't know." O'shea grabbed her hand and locked their fingers together. Lyric looked at him. "I know you wanted this to happen." "Yea at first but not now."

Lyric frowned. "Not that it's a bad thing love.. it's a blessing." Lyric nodded. "So you wanna keep it?" She asked. "Well yea if you do." Lyric licked her lips and nodded.

"Yea." O'shea smiled. "Really?" "Mhm." A wide grin spread on O'shea's face as he got on his knees and kissed her stomach. Lyric smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love you so much." "I love you more." O'shea stood up and kissed her lips. "You never looked more beautiful pregnant." Lyric smiled.

"So you'll still love me when I'm all fat and emotional all the time?" O'shea waved her off. "You're already fat and emotional." Lyric pushed him and he laughed sitting beside her.

"I'm just playing with you,of course I still love you." Lyric grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. The door opened and Naomi appeared. "My bad,but there's someone downstairs." "Who?"

Naomi smiled. "Come see." O'shea and Lyric looked st eachother then walked downstairs. All of the kids were sitting on the couch and on the floor for some reason.

"What's going on?" Lyric asked. They all moved out of the way. Lyric gasped when she saw the small baby in Maceon's arms. "She had the baby already?" She asked sitting beside him.

"Yea, she didn't even tell me she was in labor though..her sneaky ass." Maceon mumbled. Lyric smiled. "Can we hold her now?" Erin asked.

"Y'all gotta wash your hands first." Naomi said. They all stood up and rushed to wash their hands. Lyric did the same and held her hands out for her God baby.

"What's her name?" O'shea asked.
"Miraiya." Lyric held her in her arms and smiled. "She looks just like me." "No,she looks like me..I look better." Erin said. Lyric rolled her eyes and everyone laughed.

"Keep telling yourself that." "Dinner is ready." Naomi called out everyone stood up and ran into the kitchen.

>>

"You're about sixteen weeks along." Dr. Harper said as they looked at the baby on the ultrasound. "And the baby is already five ounces." Lyric frowned and O'shea kept his eyes glued to the ultrasound.

"Wait how?" She asked. "All those tacos you been eating,im not surprised." O'shea mumbled. Lyric smacked her lips. "So the baby?"

"It'll be fine,the babies healthy..just keep doing what you're doing." Dr. Harper said printing out some pictures. "And when will be find out the sex?" O'shea asked.