✨Chapter 36✨

>>

"You came!" Marisol pulled Lyric into a half hug since she had a cup in her hand. "Yea." "You plan on getting in the pool?" Lyric shook her head.

"Nah I just did my hair." "Awe too bad." Lyric nodded and folded her arms. "Guess what?" Marisol smiled. "What?" "Austin and I made it official." Lyric raised a brow.

"That's great." "I know right." She grinned. "Owe there's the girls." Marisol grabbed Lyric's hand and pulled her to Nautica and Hermione.

Maceon texted Nautica's phone and looked up at her to see if she got it. Nautica pulled her phone out and rolled her eyes and put her phone back up.

Maceon frowned wondering what her problem was. "You brought her." O'shea said coming out of nowhere. "Yea." He mumbled.

O'shea looked Lyric up and down then frowned when she saw someone walk up to her. She turned around and pulled him into a hug.

Maceon paid his attention to his phone while O'shea poked him. "Who the fuck is he?" He asked. Maceon shrugged. O'shea smacked his lips.

"You didn't even look." Maceon looked up and shrugged again. "How am I supposed to know?" "Because you're her brother dumbass."

"That doesn't mean I keep count of everybody she knows." O'shea sucked his teeth and watched this play out.

"You jealous nigga?" Maceon smirked repeating something Tupac said in one of his songs. "I mean." Dude grabbed Lyric's hand and pulled her into the house.

Maceon started laughing and O'shea followed behind them. Maceon looked up at Nautica who shook her head at him.

"When did you get back?" Cole smiled pouring Lyric a drink. Lyric leaned against the counter and grabbed her drink.

"I moved back over Christmas break." "You out of school now right?" He asked. "Yes sir, you're a junior in college now." Cole nodded. "Yupp."

"I'm going to USC in the fall." Cole smiled. "Really?" "Yea I got a basketball scholarship there." "That's wassup, I remember I used to bust yo ass in basketball."

Lyric rolled her eyes. "I was a freshman in highschool and you were a junior two times my size." Cole smiled.

"You really grew up since then." Cole bit his lip and looked Lyric up and down. "Thanks but stop eye raping me." They both laughed and O'shea walked into the kitchen.

Lyric frowned when she saw him and cleared her throat. "Lyric can I talk to you for a second?" O'shea asked. "We're in the middle of a conversation." Cole said.

O'shea ignored him and paid his attention to Lyric. "Why?" She asked. O'shea sighed. "Please?" She looked up at Cole and smiled. "I'll be back."

She grabbed her drink and they walked down the hall. Lyric stopped and leaned against the wall while O'shea was on the other side.

"What?" Lyric asked. O'shea licked his lips. "That's your boyfriend?" He asked. Lyric scoffed. "Not that it's any of your buisness, but no, he's just a friend."

O'shea nodded. "I'm sorry." Lyric rolled her eyes. "I really am.. I was just mad and I felt like we weren't getting anywhere. We were always arguing and we didn't agree on anything."

"Then why didn't you say that instead of breaking up with me? We could've talked about it." "Whenever we did talk it would turn into an argument." Lyric folded her arms then looked down at her drink.

"I miss you alright, I made a mistake." Lyric shook her head. "It took you two weeks to realize that? I've been texting you nonstop asking if we can work this out and you never replied."

"I know-" "And you expect me to take you back right? Because I'm obviously the one that's taking it the hardest." "I don't expect you to do anything-"

"Okay then leave me alone." O'shea frowned. "You don't mean that." He shook his head. "Yes I do." "I made a mistake! I should've worked things out but I didn't and I'm sorry. I still love you."

"You don't give up on people you love.. if you really loved me then you wouldn't have broken up with me in the first place." Lyric shrugged. "I wanted a break first."

"That's basically breaking up O'shea." "No it's not, a break is when you separate yourself from your girlfriend/boyfriend until you decide to get back together."

"Yes but it also means that y'all aren't in a relationship right now, married couples get separated all the time and they end up seeing other people." Lyric said.

O'shea huffed. They stared at eachother for a good ten seconds. Until O'shea walked up to her. "So you don't miss me?" O'shea asked in a whisper. Lyric blinked her eyes a couple times and nodded.

"No..I do." "Let's get back together." She shook her head and softly pushed him away. "I can't, how am I supposed to know you won't just break up with me when you feel like it?"

"I won't do that." "Or when you feel like it's not working out and you give up too easily?" "I'm not." "Well I don't know that." She turned on her heels and walked down the hall.

O'shea followed her and she met up with Cole. "Took you long enough." He smiled. O'shea clenched his teeth. "Yea my bad." O'shea just shook his head and walked to the back trying to control his anger.

>>

"I don't want to be one of your hoes." Nautica fussed. Maceon smacked his lips. "You not-" "I saw you with like.. five different girls Maceon. I'm not stupid."

Maceon folded his arms. "Where?" "All on social media and at different parties.. you don't even acknowledge me in public that's why we're in your car right?" She asked.

"I don't want no relationship right now, I guess I didn't tell you that." "No you didn't, but I guess I should've known.. you're a fuck boy just like the rest of these niggas."

Maceon glared at her. She stepped out of the car and walked back into the house. Maceon saw Lyric walk outside with Cole and he honked the horn.

"That's your brother right?" Cole asked. "Yea." "Awe okay, so tomorrow night?" He asked. Lyric smiled and nodded. "Yea it's a date."

Cole smiled widely. "Great, I'm picking you up." "Alright." Lyric walked up to Maceon's car and he looked her up and down. "Rebound?" He asked.

Lyric sighed. "Something like that."

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter .