✨Chapter 67✨

>>

"So what do you think we should do? put her in therapy?" Lyric asked O'shea as they walked out of Chick Fil' A.

"I want her to be able to talk to us first because she talks to a stranger." Lyric pulled out a waffle fry out of her bag and ate it.

She skipped breakfast because of the parent teacher conference. "But she won't talk to us though..I don't know O'shea I'm scared."

O'shea unlocked the door and they got in. "She's gonna be fine." "You don't know that,my baby won't talk to us." Lyric was about to cry and O'shea grabbed her chin.

"She's gonna be fine." He said. Lyric nodded. "We'll take her to the doctor tomorrow." "Okay." O'shea let her go and drove to the apartments.

Lyric sat on the couch and pulled her food out. "Are you staying?" She asked. O'shea shrugged. "Can you..stay?" She asked. "You want me to?"

Lyric nodded. "Yea." O'shea took a seat beside her and Lyric held up her spicy chicken sandwich. "You want a bite?" She asked. "Nah."

Lyric shrugged. "You right,I don't know where your mouth has been." O'shea smacked his lips. "Don't start."

Lyric smiled and tore a piece off from him and he ate it. "It's not even that hot." He mumbled grabbing some of her fries.

Lyric cut on the tv and went straight to Netflix. "I was meaning to tell you this but.. we're moving back up here. Permanently."

Lyric nodded. "Good." O'shea licked his lips. "Yea I guess." He furrowed his eyebrows and Lyric frowned. "Are you having second thoughts?" She asked.

O'shea nodded. "Yea,I met with her father a while ago and he was an asshole." Lyric laughed.

"I think he did research on me or something or Courteny told him Mila's name and I never told him."

"She probably did tell him." "Yea but it just doesn't add up..what if he's like looking me up and shit." Lyric raised a brow.

"Why would he-" "I don't know but he look like a someone from the mafia or something." Lyric laughed. "I'm serious."

"He probably is." O'shea pushed her playfully. "Shut up." She turned back around grabbing her lemonade. O'shea grabbed the remote and Lyric smiled.

"I got a new anime." She said. O'shea smiled. "Courtney thinks I'm too old." Lyric rolled her eyes. "She doesn't have any taste."

"Nah." O'shea looked at her then stared at her lips. He leaned in and kissed her lips making Lyric turn around. "What are you doing?"

O'shea shrugged. "I can't kiss you?" He asked. Lyric stood up. "No,you can't." O'shea sighed. "You're engaged." "What if I don't want to be?" He adked.

Lyric squinted her eyes at him. "Then why did you propose to her?" She asked. "Because I felt guilty about cheating." Lyric ran a hand down her face.

"Are you serious?" He shrugged. "You proposed because you felt guilty?" She asked not believing him. "I know it's stupid-"

"Very stupid..what is wrong with you? So if you bump into someone on the street you'll say 'oh I'm sorry will you marry me?'" Lyric asked trying not to laugh.

O'shea glared at her. "Do you atleast love her?" Lyric asked. "Yea..I think." Lyric shook her head at him. O'shea grabbed her hands and looked up at her.

"You do know this is cheating right?" She asked. O'shea nodded. "Yea." "And you want to do this?" She asked. "Yea." O'shea repeated.

"I miss you." Lyric shook her head. "I don't believe you,how am I supposed to know if you'll just regret it again?" She took her seat and faced him.

"I won't I swear." He shook his head. Lyric sighed. "I'll think about it." O'shea nodded. He knew she didn't trust him. "Okay,I'll take that."

>>

"Taylor is gonna love it." Lyric smiled as her and Macoen walked out of the jewelry store. Maceon looked at the ring and nodded.

"Yea she is." "You don't look too happy." Lyric said. Maceon shrugged. "I know this is what I want..but what if she says no?" "She won't."

"How do you know that?" He asked. Lyric folded her arms. "She has been talking about marrying you since we were kids,when we would play dolls she was the bride and you were the groom."

Maceon laughed. "She doesn't remember that but it happened,if it's meant to be its meant to be." Lyric shrugged and walked to her car.

Maceon smacked his lips getting in the passenger seat. "You should really use your own advice."

"No that's something Taylor told me..but what do you mean?" She asked driving. "I know about you and O'shea." Lyric frowned. "He told me."

"I'm gonna kill him." She shook her head. "And Taylor told me." Lyric scoffed. "Whatever it is y'all should just do it."

"He's engaged." "So? This is the perfect opportunity for him to come to his scenes and realize that he made a mistake."

"I don't know,I don't share and I'm pretty sure they are still sleeping together." Maceon shook his head.

"No they not." Lyric looked at him then back at the road. "Look,just tell him to meet up at a hotel if he's serious and if he does then he still wants you,if he doesn't-"

"Then he still wants to be with Courtney." "Exactly." "Okay I'll do it." Lyric smiled. "Finally,I knew I was gonna get y'all back together." Lyric rolled her eyes.

>>

"I just don't like it." Courtney shook her head looking around at her new condo her and O'shea moved into.

O'shea ignored her and continued to unpack his things. "Uh, and the kitchen is so small." She shook her head in disgust.

She was used to those lavish houses with the pool in the back,seven plus bedrooms. She didn't like this at all.

O'shea felt his phone vibrate and he didn't bother taking it out to see who it was. "How long do we have to stay here?" Courtney asked.

O'shea sighed. "Will you please shut up?" He asked the nicest way possible. He was irratated,horny,confused,and stressed.

"What's wrong with you?" Courtney asked scrunching her face up. "Nothing,im getting in the shower."

He walked to their room and stripped out of his clothes. When he got in the shower Courtney picked his jeans up and pulled his phone out.

She read the text Lyric sent him and frowned. She unlocked his phone then deleted the text. She shook her head and put his phone back where she found it.

"I knew she was gonna be a problem." She mumbled.

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter.

The universe just don't want them together💀.