✨Chapter 74✨

>>

O'shea sat on the couch while he watched tv. Lyric peeked to see what he was doing every ten minutes just so she could bug him.

He had been mad at her for days now and she didn't like it at all. "Shea Bear?" She asked. O'shea sighed. "Oh Sheaaaa Bearrr."

Lyric sung walking over to him. She sat on the arm of the couch and poked his side. He scooted away from her and Lyric groaned.

"Will you please talk to me?" She asked. "Nah." He mumbled. "You just talked to me though." Lyric smiled a little and sat in his lap.

O'shea sighed and laid back without making eye contact with her. "Please talk to me? I don't like it when you're mad at me." "Can you blame me?"

"No." Lyric pouted. "But I was just looking out for you." "How was that looking out for me? You should've just told me..thats not something you keep to yourself."

Lyric looked down at her nails. "I know but I wasn't thinking,I knew you were gonna be very broken if I told you that and I didn't want you to get stressed..so I apologize."

He was silent. "I know I'm a terrible person for keeping that from you,I never should've did that." "You're not terrible."

"Well I feel like it,you won't even look at me." Lyric poked her bottom lip out and O'shea looked at her. "You should've just told me."

"I know." He sighed and threw his head back. "I can make it up to you." She smiled. That got O'shea's attention. "Like how?" Lyric shrugged wrapping her arms around him.

"Whatever you want." O'shea smirked. "I'll keep that in mind." "Okay..and you don't have to sleep on the couch you know. I have a queen sized bed."

Lyric grinned. "What will we tell Mila?" "About what?" Lyric asked. "Us..I don't even know what this is." He motioned between them. Lyric twisted her lips.

"What do you want us to be?" She asked. "Together,but let's see how it goes first before we officially get back together okay? I want us to work..foreal this time. Ain't no breaking up and no lies." Lyric smiled and nodded.

"I completely agree." He smiled. "I really did miss you though." Lyric cocked her head to the side. "You did?" "Yea." He touched her waist and kissed her neck.

"So much." He mumbled. Lyric poked her lips and out and kissed him. "I missed you more." She laid on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

>>

"I just came by to get the rest of my things." O'shea mumbled walking past Courtney. She sighed and folded her arms.

"I apologized..countless of times. Will you please forgive me?" She begged. "Nah." He mumbled walking into the closed.

He had already packed his things but didn't feel like taking everything at once. "Can we talk about it? You understand why I did it right? It wasn't yours and I didn't want to hurt you."

"Is that why you didn't want to have sex? You were fucking on someone else?" O'shea finally asked. She sighed and rubbed her arm. "Yea."

He shook his head. "Then you got A'lyric in this shit." "You're still over there so I'm guessing you forgave her,why can't you forgive me?"

"Because she never did anything like that,she never cheated on me and I know for a fact Mila is mine."

"You act like she never made a mistake before,im not perfect and neither is she. All I'm asking for is another chance." O'shea shook his head.

"Please? I do love you." "I was cheating on you too." O'shea said. Courtney slowly frowned. "What?" O'shea nodded picking his bag up.

"With Lyric, on the night of the movie premiere, and we've been sleeping around for almost two months now." Courtney nodded.

"Well I forgive you." "I don't need your forgiveness,this was my second time getting cheating on..the first time didn't really count but still." He shrugged.

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks." He held his hand out and cleared his throat.

"Imma need that ring back." Courtney scoffed and took the ring off and sat it on the palm of his hand.

"Fine,if you wanna be with her so bad then go." "I will." He shook his head at her before he left. Courtney frowned. She didn't think he'd actually leave her.

Meanwhile, A'lyric and Taylor were too busy looking over ideas for Taylor's wedding while they got their toes done.

"What about a wedding in my parents backyard? It's big enough." "Yea I thought about that." Taylor mumbled. "Hey y'all."

They looked up and Taylor smiled when she saw her older half sister Sabrina. Camilla gave Sabrina up for adoption when she was in college but still was in Sabrina's life.

Sabrina grew up knowing that Camilla was her birth mother. They never kept that away from her. "Hey." Taylor smiled.

"Hey sis..Lyric." Sabrina sat beside Taylor. "So I know the perfect place to have your wedding."

Lyric rolled her eyes and looked back at her magazine. She knew they would be talking for hours and wouldn't ever remember that she was there.

After about an hour Lyric decided to go to the studio and catch up on some work. Unfortunately,she was stuck with Luke.

He recorded a song Lyric knows for a fact was about her. "Alright,take a break." Lyric said sitting back in her seat. Luke took his headphones off and walked out of the booth.

Lyric didn't even bother to confront him on it but decided to leave it alone. Luke sat on the couch and pulled his phone out. He kept glancing up at Lyric and sighed a little.

"How are you?" He asked. Lyric scoffed. "I didn't know you asked hoes how they were doing." Luke licked his lips. "I didn't call you a hoe."

"Then I'm confused..who exactly was that song about? Because I know it wasn't about anyone else." She said without making eye contact with him.

"I was just in my feelings aight? I'm hurt." "Obviously." Lyric said. Luke rolled his eyes. "You don't even care."

"Only because you're doing shit like this,I wanted us to be cool but that's not gonna happen now." "You think I just want to be friends with you?" He asked. Lyric shrugged.

"I can't just be friends Lyric,not with you...so I'm sorry about the song and I won't drop it but damn. You don't think about us sometimes?" He asked. Lyric sighed. "Don't lie either."

She knew it was gonna crush him because she never had any true feelings towards him. He was just a fuck buddy. That's all. It wasn't her fault he caught feelings.

Luke waited for her responce. "No." Luke frowned. "I'm sorry but I love my babies father." Luke nodded slowly. He felt his heart break into a million pieces.

It grew silent for a while before Luke stood up. "Imma leave..I'll see you later." Before Lyric could open her mouth he walked out.

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter.