✨Chapter 37✨

>>

"Lyric can I have these?" Dominick asked picking up a Naruto onesie. Lyric smiled a little.

She instantly thought about O'shea. "I thought you liked Goku." Ej said.

Dominick shrugged. "Naruto is stronger." "I know that's right,get it..imma get one too."

Lyric said grabbing one in Dominick's size then in her's. The kids grabbed one too and Lyric debated on getting one for O'shea.

She did anyway and they paid for their own stuff since Naomi gave them each some money to spend and some money for Elijah since he couldn't come.

"Can we go to Victoria's secret?" Erin smiled. "No we said Nike." Ej argued. "We can go to that later, Lyric please?" Erin clasped her hands together.

"Ej take Dominick with you and Dominick don't act out." "I won't." "Come on." Ej grabbed his hand and walked away.

"How much money you got left?" Lyric asked. "Um, two hundred..it's not alot but I want a new hoodie and those new Jordan's."

"Don't spend it all,you'll get more money and you can save that up." Lyric said. "Is that what you're doing?" Erin asked.

"I've been saving up the money Mama and Daddy give me for years, I take out a certain amount then put up the rest."

"Imma do that..but Mama said I'm not getting a trust fund." Erin told her. She was hoping that it wasn't true.

"Probably because you're her worst child." Erin smacked her lips.

"Think about it,you don't do shit you're supposed to do..you're always talking back,getting your ass whooped,texting niggas on your phone,you stay getting into fights at school,don't pay attention in school and you're mean as hell." Lyric shrugged.

Erin frowned up and looked down at her feet. "But hey,you can change just like I did." "Yea you're right,im a terrible person."

"Not you're not,just change your attitude." "I'll try." Lyric smiled and they looked around Victoria's Secret.

"Can I ask you something?" Erin asked. "Yea?" "...Are you and Jr getting back together?" Erin asked.

Lyric frowned a little and sighed. "I don't know."

"Why not? I lied about what I said..I thought y'all were cute together. I can't believe you didn't know he had a crush on you,I mean it was so obvious." Erin chuckled.

Lyric was silent. "Whatever he did you should just forgive him."

"It's not that easy,yea I forgive him but I'm not taking him back right away." "Well yea."

"You can't be with someone who gives up on you easily,if you do then what's the point of the relationship if y'all breaking up every week? I'm not doing that." Erin nodded.

"Maybe he didn't break up with you because he gave up, you're alot to handle sometimes." Erin walked into line and Lyric thought about what she said.

>>

"You said what?" O'shea asked blinking his eyes. He was hoping he didn't hear what he thought Maceon said.

"I said she got a date with him tonight." Maceon shrugged. O'shea looked down at his Xbox controller.

"Man why you tell him?" Austin asked. Maceon shrugged. "Are you about to cry?" Austin asked. O'shea shook his head and looked back to his game.

"You're an asshole." Austin said. "He asked if something was going on with them, you want me to lie?" "Yes!" Maceon waved him off.