✨Chapter 63 pt.2✨

>>

       "You wanna go upstairs?" Lyric asked. O'shea nodded and they stepped out of the car. He locked his doors and he followed her to the elevator.

When they got to her apartment  O'shea locked the door and Lyric sat her purse down she turned to look at O'shea who was already infront of her.

They started pulling eachothers clothes off while walking into her room. Lyric laid on her back as O'shea hovered over her kissing down her neck and breasts.

Lyric moaned watching him suck her pierced nipples and rub her clit at the same time. "Stop teasing me." O'shea smiled then pushed his fingers inside of her.

Lyric let out a small moan biting her lip. O'shea pulled his fingers out and without warning eased inside of her box.

Lyric hissed from her walls being stretched while O'shea pushed the rest of him inside of her and groaned. She was expecting him to grow but not this much.

O'shea wrapped her legs around his waist so he could get all of her. "I missed you so much."

He mumbled stroking her faster showing no mercy on her walls. Lyric moaned in his ear digging her nails into his back.

"Fuuck." Lyric moved her hips taking all of him in the best she could.

The Next Day.

Lyric woke up with sun light in her face and movement at the end of her bed. She looked and smiled a little when she saw O'shea pulling his clothes on.

"You leaving?" She asked sitting up. O'shea nodded. "Yea." He mumbled. She nodded ignoring how sore her thighs were.

"Imma come by and pick Mila up later since I'm up here." "Okay she would like that." He checked his phone and saw that Courtney called and texted him finally.

He felt a bit guilty but he wasn't sorry. "I'll see you later." He said. Lyric frowned a little then fixed her face and put on a smile.

"Yea." He let himself out and Lyric decided not to take it personally. But she couldn't get what he said out of her mind.

Meanwhile, "I have been calling you all morning." Courtney said chewing O'shea out over the phone.  He kept his eyes on the road.

"My bad,I was sleep." "I figured as much.. but I thought about what you said and I decided to forgive you." She said. O'shea raised a brow.

"You decided to forgive me?" He asked. "Yes,you were right im a bougee and spoiled white girl." "You're Mexican too you know."

"Yea I guess but I thought long and hard..and I want to move to LA with you." O'shea frowned. "Oh yea?"

"Mhm,I know you want to see Mila more and I thought this was the least I can do for being a bitch to you."

"You sure you wanna move out here though?" "Yes I'm sure." O'shea sighed. "Aight..we can move after Christmas and around New Years."

"Great so it's settled then,I love you so much." She cooed. "I love you too." O'shea hung up the phone and took a deep breath.

>>

"You got your phone,charger and headphones right?" Lyric asked watching Mila pack her things so she could go home.

"Yea..did you see Daddy?" She asked. "Yea he's um-he's coming by to pick you up later." A smile spread across her face. "I like your hair Auntie."

Miriaya said looking up from her phone. Lyric smiled touching her orange hair. "Well thank you." "My Mama would never let me dye my hair."

Miraiya said loud enough so Taylor would hear. She was in the kitchen feeding the twins.

"You are not dying your hair,you wanna do something like that then wait until you're grown and out of my house." Miraiya looked at Lyric and she laughed.

"Where's Maceon?" Lyric asked. "At the studio as usual,he's there more than you huh?" Taylor asked.

Her memory never came back but she slowly got used to being around everyone. She wasn't her old self but she was new and improved.

"Ever since my Daddy split the label with us Maceon had been up there everyday." "Yea like he doesn't have three kids at home."

Taylor rolled her eyes. Lyric smiled because she had no clue Maceon was saving up for an engagement ring. Maceon made Lyric swear that she wouldn't tell her.

"He's just trying to make sure y'all have food to eat and clothes on your back. That's how I felt when my Daddy was never home until I realized he was only doing it for us."

"I guess." Taylor mumbled. "Anyways,I'm gonna go..I'll call you later and I have some tea to tell you." That got Taylor's attention.

"What kind?" Lyric bit her lip and walked into the kitchen. Mila just sat back down because she knew they were gonna talk forever.

"So O'shea gave me a ride home last night." Lyric whispered. Taylor nodded.  She told her everything that happened.

"Shut up." Taylor smiled not believing her. Lyric nodded. "I'm dead serious." "He still in love with you?" "Yea but he has a girlfriend."

Taylor shrugged. "So?" "Soo..he cheated on his girlfriend Tay. I know he felt guilty because he isn't the type to cheat."

"Yea but he was with you though..it was meant to happen." "I don't know." "Why can't you see that y'all are meant to be with eachother?"

Lyric just shook her head. "I doubt it,and he left as soon as he woke up to..we didn't talk about it or nothing,it was just a one night stand."

"Yea with loveee." Lyric laughed and playfully pushed her. One of the twins,Alia,started whining and the other,Talia continued to eat her food.

"I should go,but I'll call you." "Call me girl." "Aight bye, come on Love Bug." Mila sighed and walked through the door. "Whose car is this?" She asked.

"It's my old one until I get my Rolls Royce." Lyric smiled. "Did Tay feed you?" "Yea but I'm still hungry." Lyric shook her head and they got in the car.

When they got home Mila got dressed and Lyric changed the sheets on her bed. When O'shea came over he stood by the doorway.

"You can have a seat." Lyric offered. He shook his head. "I'm straight." Lyric nodded and Mila walked out of the room. "Hey Daddy."

O'shea smiled. "Hey princess,I'll bring her back in the morning." Lyric nodded. "Okay." "Bye Mama."

"Bye baby." O'shea didn't even bother to look at her before he left. She stood there for a second slowly regretting it.

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter.