✨Chapter 48✨

>>

A'lyric looked up at O'shea from across the cafeteria. When she looked down he looked up at her and frowned. "Go talk to her." Maceon nudged him and he shook his head.

"Hell no." O'shea shook his head and looked back down. "Stop being so damn stubborn,I ain't come all the way out here just to see you stressed out."

"You came at the wrong time,not my fault." O'shea said playing with his food. Maceon looked between his sister and bestfriend. "What happened?"

"What happened?" Marisol asked. Lyric looked up at O'shea and saw that him and Maceon were talking. "I went behind his back and met up with Noah at the library,now he thinks I'm cheating on him." Lyric said.

"She's probably cheating on me." O'shea mumbled clenching his teeth. Maceon smacked his lips. "No she's not." "You don't know that,she sneaking around with this nigga." O'shea shook his head.

"I'm not sneaking around with Noah if that's what you're thinking." Lyric cut her eyes at Marisol and Marisol held her hands up in defense. "Okay." "I just want him to trust me,he doesn't trust me." Lyric said.

"I want to trust her but I don't know." O'shea shrugged. "Besides that do you have any proof that she's cheating on you?" Maceon asked. O'shea shrugged.

"No,but you should see how that nigga be looking and flirting with her and she entertaining that shit." "There will always be people flirting with her."

"So I'm supposed to ignore that shit?" O'shea asked squinting his eyes. "What does she do when someone flirts with you?" Maceon asked.

"She tells me to stay away from their ass but that doesn't matter.. she looks better than I do." Maceon laughed a little. "You should just apologize." Marisol told Lyric.

"I tried that,he doesn't want to talk to me." "Make him talk." Marisol shrugged. Lyric looked up at him and they locked eyes. O'shea looked away then grabbed his bag.

"We gotta go." He told Mace. Maceon sighed and Lyric stood up. "Wait.. O'shea." He couldn't even look at her. "I'll meet you in the car." Maceon smiled and walked away.

"Please look at me?" She asked. "Stop being so stubborn." She grabbed chin and he turned back around. "Nah." He started to walk away when Lyric grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry." "Let me go." "No." "Lyric..let me go." He said in a warning tone. Lyric held his hand with both of hers and looked up at him. "No." O'shea sighed and looked around.

"Not until you talk to me." "I don't wanna talk to you aight?" "But I do." "So? You do shit when you wanna do it and I ain't for that shit...if we gon' be together then we need to come up with an agreement."

"Okay,whatever you want." He finally looked at her and sighed. "Come by my apartment at seven." Lyric frowned a little. "Is that a problem?" O'shea asked.

He knew the party was tonight and wanted to see what she was gonna choose. It was a test. "No problem,I'll be there." "Okay." Lyric pulled his hand down and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." She said hoping he'd say it back. O'shea licked his lips. "I love you more." Lyric smiled and let go of his hand. "See you tonight." She turned around and rubbed her hands together.

O'shea walked to his car and saw Maceon talking to come white girl. "I'll call you." Maceon promised the girl. She smiled then walked away. "What's up with you and white girls man?"

O'shea asked unlocking the car. Maceon shrugged. "What you mean?" He asked.

"Almost every girl you been with is either mixed or white,you already got trapped by one white girl and you gon' get trapped by another." Maceon rolled his eyes. "It ain't like that."

"Mhm." "And don't start,you lowkey like those Latina woman." O'shea sucked his teeth.

"That ain't true." "Yea right,I knew you all my life and besides Lyric you always had your eyes on a latina." "So something wrong with Latin woman?" O'shea asked him.

"Oh no..but I'm not picky. I had black, asian, blasian, latina, afro latina, white, mixed, skinny, thick, big, short, tall.. you name it." Maceon smiled and they both laughed.

"What you got?" Maceon asked. O'shea laughed. "Um,imma be real with you." Maceon nodded. "Lyric was my first." Maceon raised a brow.

"You lying,all those broads you be pulling..and she was your first?" O'shea nodded. "Yea." Maceon scoffed. "She's the only one I've had but she has to be the best-"

"Okay-okay man... she's my sister." Maceon covered his ears and O'shea laughed. "My bad." "Damn, it's already weird seeing y'all together." O'shea shrugged.

"It didn't really feel weird when we got together..it was more like why haven't we been doing this sooner type of feeling you know?" Maceon shook his head. "Nah,I don't know."

Both of them was silent low-key in their feelings. "We need to catch this game." O'shea said starting his car up. "Yea." Maceon agreed.

>>

"I was calling and texting you all day,is something wrong with your phone?" Noah asked watching Lyric gather her things. "I'll meet you at the car." Marisol said.

Lyric nodded since she was taking her home. When she left Noah raised a brow waiting for her response. "No its nothing wrong." Noah nodded. "You're ignoring me?"

Lyric sighed. "It's not like that." "Then how is it?" He asked stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I just can't be around you like that okay? Let alone have your number."

Noah nodded slowly. "Your boyfriend?" "Yea he's convinced that you like me so.." Noah shrugged. "So what if I do?" He asked.

Lyric tilted her head a little then looked around the empty room. "You don't even know me like that."

"I just want to get to know you more, I think you're a beautiful, woke, smart, black woman." Lyric blinked twice because he was too close. "I have a boyfriend." She said.

Noah sighed. "I know." "So I can't do..whatever you're thinking of doing." Noah smiled. "What am I thinking of doing?" He asked.

Lyric swallowed hard as he looked down at her lips. "I have to go." She took a step back. "Alright." She walked off and Noah groaned running his fingers through his hair.

Lyric got in her car and Marisol looked up at her. "You okay?" She asked looking up from her phone. "Noah just tried to kiss me." Lyric blurted out.

Marisol's eyes widened. "You didn't-" "No." "Are you gonna-" "I don't know..if I tell O'shea there's no way he's gonna let me go to those meetings again." Marisol shook her head.

"I don't know what to do then sus, if you don't tell him then he's really gonna think you're cheating on him." Lyric nodded.

"I mean what's more important?this movement or your relationship?" Marisol asked.

"I care about both..I'll just keep my distance from him or just don't go to the meetings anymore."

"Okay." Lyric started the car up and drove Marisol home on her way there she saw the party starting in one of the frat house's. She drove past and sighed arriving at O'shea's.

She locked the door and saw O'shea playing his game. "Hey." He looked up at her and gave her a headnod. "Hey." He paused the game and Lyric sat beside him.

"I'm sorry." She said for the hundredth time. O'shea nodded. "And I won't go to the meetings anymore." She said. O'shea shook his head.

"I don't want you to, I never said that." Lyric twisted her lips. "Well after what I'm about to tell you I think you will." O'shea frowned.

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter.