✨Chapter 21✨

>>

       "Maceon." Lyric called out watching Maceon walk down the hallway. He sighed and turned around at his sister and bestfriend.

It was like you see one of them.. you're gonna see the other. They were inseparable. "What's up?" He asked. Lyric looked up at O'shea.  "Um, we wanted to talk to you."

She said. Maceon shrugged. "Okay?" Lyric licked her lips. "We know about you and Mrs. Yemen." O'shea said lowly so only the three can hear. Maceon frowned.

"What you talking about?" He asked. "When we were looking for you we saw you two in her classroom." He scoffed. "We didn't tell anybody."

O'shea said. "Good, cause it's none of y'all buisness." Lyric frowned. "We're just worried about you." Maceon raised a brow.

"Really? Since when did you ever worry about my ass? You don't care about shit but yourself." Lyric clenched her teeth. "Mace calm down." O'shea warned.

"Didn't you say the same thing I'm saying? Now since y'all together the shit you said about her doesn't matter? It's bullshit! Now leave me the fuck alone!" He yelled before storming off.

The couple stayed silent then O'shea opened his mouth. "Baby-" "I don't care." Lyric leaned against the lockers. "I don't know what to do...obviously she's using him." "So we tell your parents."

O'shea shrugged. "Then what? He hates me again? Nah, if he doesn't want my help then I'll just leave him alone." She mumbled thinking about what he said. O'shea was silent.

"You sure you okay?" He asked. "Peachy, I'll see you in Science." "Aight, but Lyric." She raised a brow. "I won't know if something is wrong with you if you don't say anything, you gotta talk to me."
O'shea explained.

He knew her like an open book and could tell if something was bothering her. Lyric was pissed that she let someone talk to her like that, she'd usually have a comeback but she felt herself getting soft. She didn't like that one bit.

"I'll talk to you about it later, I gotta meet up with Khaleesi." O'shea nodded.  "Aight." Lyric turned around without even giving him a goodbye kiss. O'shea ran his fingers through his hair and left.

Lyric walked inside of the bathroom and frowned when she saw Khaleesi and Raina. "Fuck is going on here?" Lyric asked. Raina smiled.

"Hi." Lyric looked her up and down.  "Bitch we're not friends, so don't smile at me." Lyric cursed. Raina frowned them rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to apologize." Lyric scoffed.

"That's funny, because you were just texting my boyfriend not too long ago when he clearly told you to stop texting him.. right?" Lyric asked. "Lyric let's just go." Khaleesi said.

"Yea I was texting him, so? I can text him if I want..and I can talk to him if I want." Raina cocked her head to the side. She really thought Lyric didn't have it in her to fight.

She thought she was all bark and no bite. Lyric took a deep breath. "You're already blocked, so you can't text him and I made it pretty clear to him not to talk to you." Raina folded her arms.

"Lyric.. let's just go." Khaleesi pulled Lyric's arm but she wouldn't budge. Then the bathroom door opened and three girls appeared. "Lock that door." Raina ordered.

Lyric looked around and squinted her eyes. "So this is what we about to do?" She asked.  Lyric sat her bag on the sink. "Yup, this is what happens when you fuck with me." Raina shrugged and tied her hair up.

Lyric looked at Khaleesi who had the same facial expression as she did. "You knew about this?" Lyric asked her. She shook her head.  "Nah." Lyric sighed and balled her fists up.

She regretted trying to look cute today, she had on a cute blouse, skinny jeans and her outfit went great with her Louboutin heels.

It was two against the four of them. Lyric had her back against the wall so nobody would snake her. Before she knew it was like a riat. Everyone was throwing punches and it was blood everywhere.

One girl had Lyrics hair while Raina continued to punch her. Lyric held her foot up and kicked her making her fly against the floor.

"Let my fucking hair go!" Lyric yelled. Lyric grabbed her arms and made her flip on the floor. She stood up and walked over to Raina who was trying to stand up for herself.

Lyric kicked her back down and climbed ontop of her giving her two pieces. She blacked completely and didn't even notice Raina was unconscious.

"Lyric!" Khaleesi yelled. She tried to grab her but Lyric pushed her away. "We need to go! Lyric!" Khaleesi pulled her up and pushed her against the sink.

Lyric blinked a couple times. "We need to go!" Khaleesi said looking at her like she was crazy. Lyric looked at the other girls and they sat back holding their hands out for mercy.

"Let's go!" Lyric grabbed her bag and they stormed out of the bathroom. People was standing outside when they heard the commotion.

The principal and some police officers came running down one hallway while the girls exited out the back and went straight to Lyric's car.

"Can you drive?" Lyric asked. Khaleesi nodded and Lyric threw her her keys. They got on and drove down the street. "What the fuck was that?" Khaleesi asked.

She had plenty of fights but nothing like that. Lyric on the other hand wasn't a fighter, she thought she was too pretty to fight.

She pulled the mirror down and groaned when she saw blood on her lip. "If this scars I'm killing that bitch." Lyric mumbled harshly trying to clean her wound.

Khaleesi looked at her then at the road. "Lyric?" "Yea?" She asked. "You kinda blacked out there.. you okay?" She asked. Lyric nodded. "Never better." She said.

Khaleesi nodded slowly and kept her eyes on the road. She could barely look at her because of how crazy Lyric looked. Lyric sighed a little. "What's wrong?" She asked. 

"You looked so scary." Khaleesi mumbled. Lyric frowned. "I thought you actually wanted to kill her." "I wasn't-" "It didn't look like you weren't."

Lyric rolled her eyes. "Just take me home."

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For next chapter.