I smiled and quickly pinched her cheek, "Thank you, how about we introduce you during the tour?"

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I nodded and kissed Yoongi oppa's cheek then he went back to the other room. I turned and went back to the bed then sat on it.

"Jungkook, how are you feeling?" I asked, and he slightly opened his eyes, "Extremely tired."

I laid down next to Jungkook and put the comforter over us, "Take a nap."

Jungkook slowly nodded then wrapped an arm around me. I played with his hair and smiled as he fell asleep. I gently reach over to grab my phone.

Yoongi's P.O.V. (After the Vlive)

After we finished the Vlive, I went into my room. I laid on the bed and started to think. It's Valentine's Day, and I don't have anyone special. Well, I did.

Park Ri Hyo

I smiled to myself as I thought of the past. I met Ri Hyo before Bangtan debuted. We started dating, but then we had to break up because Bang Shihyuk PD-nim told us too. I sighed and sat up. I looked towards my door then decided to check on Jungkook. I slowly got up then went to Jungkook's room. He and Jisoo were on the bed, Jisoo sitting up with Jungkook asleep with his head on her lap. I walked over and sat next to Jisoo.

"Oppa, what do you need?" Jisoo asked, and I shrugged, "I just wanted to tell you about something."

"What is it?" She looked at me confused, and I sighed, "My ex-girlfriend."

She looked at me shocked. I tell her everything, but I haven't told her about Ri Hyo and me, I didn't tell anyone. She gestured for me to go on and I did.

"Before I debuted with Bangtan, I met someone. We became really close, and we started dating. But I didn't tell anyone about her. I really liked her, no, I loved her. Someone found out and then we had to break up," I looked up at Jisoo to see her smiling knowingly, "Is it Unnie?"

I looked at her, and I could feel my cheeks heating up. Aish, how does this girl know everything.

"I'm not psychic Oppa, I could just notice a few feelings and some tension," I bit the inside of my cheek then looked down at my lap, "I think I'm getting my feelings back, but I have no idea. After breaking up with her, I blocked myself from love. I don't know what it feels like anymore. Jisoo, help me."

Jisoo sat and thought for a moment then spoke up, "Love is when you don't need to be sorry. You can love someone without having to change yourself. They can love you without having to change themselves. You get all tingly and warm inside when you spend time together or when you think about them. You end up always thinking about them. You'll know you're in love when you feel something that's too good to be true."

I looked up at Jisoo to see her kiss Jungkook's forehead and make his position more comfortable. I smiled to myself as I watched Jisoo tuck him in properly. She got up from the bed and took my arm then dragged me to my room.

"Now, tell me everything. How you feel, what you're thinking. It's my turn to help you for everything you've done for me," Jisoo smiled, and I shook my head, "No you don't have to help me."

"But I WANT to, so hurry up. We don't have all day," Jisoo slightly pushed me and I sighed, "Aish fine."

So then I went on to explain everything to her. EVERYTHING. How we met, where we met, how we got together, and stuff. After a few hours of Jisoo yelling at me, we finally came to the end of our conversation.

"You're just in denial Yoongi oppa, you two still love each other," Jisoo stated and left my room after giving me an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

Jisoo's P.O.V.

After finishing my talk with Yoongi oppa, I went back to Jungkook and I's room. I saw him slightly propped up against the headboard scrolling through his phone. He looked up from his phone when he heard the door open then smiled and patted the spot next to him.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to Jungkook, "How are you feeling?"

Jungkook gave me a thumbs up with his bunny smile, "I feel better, I think it was just because I wasn't getting enough sleep."

Jungkook turned and wrapped his arm around me, "Where were you?"

I looked at him to see him pouting, and I laughed, "I was talking to Yoongi oppa in his room."

Jungkook nodded, and we talked for a few minutes until he fell asleep. I slowly sat up and pulled the comforter over us then laid back down. Jungkook pulled me closer and snuggled his face into my neck. I smiled and intertwined our hands then fell asleep.

_______________________________

A/N: Oof, these chapters are really cheesy and fluffy because it's the very beginning of their relationship. Trust me, it'll evolve. Also, BTS FOR BILLBOARD HOLY SHITUE OUR BOYS LOOK AO GOOD I CANT EVEN... oki that's it

Word count: 1497 (not counting the author's note)