Chapter Fifteen: The Devil Went Down to Georgia.

Jason sits alone on the roof of my apartment, strumming his guitar. He seems distant and emotionless.

Frost sits next to him. He sighs looking over the sea of Hell and Earth. "Crazy stuff."

Jason doesn't respond.

"Looks like Hell is freezing over." Frost laughs. "Get it... cause I'm the ice guy?"

Silence.

"Listen... this has gotta be rough. I mean, this has got to suck. But, it's not the end of the world... well maybe that is." He looks out at the landscape.

"You have no idea the pain I'm going through..." Jason says softly.

"I mean, yeah, I do." Frost responds.

"You killed your brother out of anger right?" Jason looks over to Frost.

"Yeah." Frost sits up uncomfortably.

"I killed my son out of selfishness. Then my wife left me for her ex... now I'm alone." Jason continues strumming. "All I got left is this cursed guitar. The only thing I have to live for."

Frost looks at the guitar. "Why was it so important to play guitar? Why sell your soul for that?"

"It was the one thing my father would be proud of me for... if I could do what he did. Otherwise he would disown me. So, I freaked... seems kind of dumb now..." Jason closes his eyes. "What does he have to be proud of now... I ripped everything apart."

"Jason, you freaked out, it was an intense moment." Frost tries to comfort him.

Jason throws his guitar off the roof. It smashes onto the ground down below. He stands up. "I wasn't strong enough... but I am now." He walks to the roof door and goes in.

He walks to my apartment door and opens it up. Then he walks in. "Akicha? I'm so sorry... Akicha?" He falls to his knees.

Akitcha and Venny lay dead on the ground. A knife in either of their stomachs. There's a note next to Akicha.

Jason slowly picks it up. And tries to read it.

"To my dear husband. See you in Hell."

Me and Rose walk in both happy for the first time in a while. We freeze.

Jason looks back at us shaking. "I... I... I just wanted my wife... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Jason stands up and runs over to the balcony. He starts screaming.

"Jason!" I run over to him.

Rose starts crying profusely. Frost runs into the room and looks down at the mess. He wraps his arms around Rose.

I try to grab Jason. But he pushes me away. "No no no no no no no no!"

"Jason please." I try to grab him but he punches me in the jaw.

"Ah!" I fall over. My jaw is actually broken this time.

Jason runs out of the apartment. Then he turns to face us all. "You all did this to me!" He shakes his head. "You ruined my world! You broke everything!" He starts hyperventilating and runs out of my apartment.

Check In passes him up to my apartment. He runs in the door. "We need to go right now!"

Frost looks up. "W-what?"

Just then a fireball shoots into the apartment blowing my bed to smithereens.

Check In gets hit with shrapnel from the explosion.

Frost pulls Rose out of the room.

Check In follows them.

I look down to see Jason bolting through the middle of everything as fireballs shoot all around him.

I jump to my feet and run out of my apartment just as another fireball shoots into my bedroom.

I look back to see Venny and Akicha burning in the flames.

"I guess you really did get the girl in the end Venny." That's when I figure it out. Venny hadn't come down for just me, he wanted to screw up Jason too. He probably could have saved the baby and her together. It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't have been able to actually. On top of that, he's the one who gave Rose emotions... the thing that's killing her. She's my only friend... maybe it wasn't Doctor John who... Venny told him too... oh my Satan...