Chapter Eleven: An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away, So Does a Fist.

I am not a super violent person, Like honestly. I may be in Hell, but I'm not a murderer...Kinda. Today is different. Today, I want to kill somebody.

Frost, Check In, Venny, Jason, and I walk up a set of stairs into an oh so familiar apartment complex.

"So, what exactly are we going to do Damen?" Check In asks me.

"You ever seen a wood chipper Check In?" I smile.

"Y-yeah?" Check In gulps.

I don't say anything else. I'm pretty sure he gets the point.

"I'm going to rip his spine out..." Frost says under his breath.

There it is! Right where Check In said it would be. Doctor John's apartment.

"Why don't you knock Jason? I think your the calmest of us." Venny says with a nod.

"Ok." Jason shrugs. He knocks on the door.

There's a small pause before the door opens. Doctor John smiles defiantly from the other side of the door.

"Hello fellow Sinners! How can I help you?" He crosses his arms.

"I think you know full well how you can help us, you sniveling dog!" Frost shouts.

"Frost, calm down for a minute. We don't know anything yet." I put my hand on his shoulder.

Doctor John chuckles.

"Don't push it Doctor." Jason says.

"What is it exactly that I did?" Doctor John shrugs sarcastically.

"You raped Rose! You sick-" Frost tries to jump at him, but I stop him.

"Frost! Cool it!" I shake my head.

"I didn't rape anyone. I have better things to do with my time." He checks his watch. "Besides, this isn't really the best way to treat a teammate is it?"

"Listen buddy! You were the only one who knows that Rose is vulnerable now, besides us." Jason puts his hand on his face.

"Therefore what? I was the one who raped her? What about mister suicidal over there? He's a lonely guy!" Doctor John laughs.

"He was with me, and watch who you talk bad about. You're already on thin ice." I speak up.

"Oh yeah. Thin ice. Speaking of which, what about Mr. Freeze here? He's got quite the temper. Maybe she crossed him and he decided to teach her a lesson?" He shrugs.

"I would never hurt her!" Frost yells.

"So therefore I did? How does that make sense?" He shakes his head. "She's just a slut anyway." He rolls his eyes.

I probably can hold Frost back, but I don't know. Something in me just really doesn't want to anymore, so I let him go.

Frost slams into Doctor John faster than a cool breeze. Man... is this what my jokes have come too...

Anyway, Doctor John doesn't even get a chance to fight back.

We all watch in horror as body parts fly everywhere.

Once the massacre is over, Frost just stands up and sighs. "I hate that word."

"What word?" I ask.

"Slut." He spits.

There's a long pause.

"What do we do now?" Check In looks up at me.

"Well, it depends. Does he have the curse of eternal life?" I say.

"You mean the thing I have?" Check In speaks up.

"Yes. So, if he has eternal life, we have to contain him, like, lock him up. If he doesn't, well, we're done here." I nod.

So we all set up camp. It takes a good while to wake up after death with the curse of eternal life.

No, I don't have the curse thankfully. Check In does because he works for Sateen. Some other demons do as well depending on what there personal Hell is.

My Hell didn't need the curse, so... yeah.

---

Rose sits alone in Jason's guest bedroom. She is cold and scared. Akicha is asleep somewhere else in the house, that scares Rose even more.

A black crow flies through her window, and lands on the bed in front of Rose.

She recognises the bird instantly in curls up tighter.

There's a pause.

"Dalilah will be in here in a moment." The crow says.

Rose starts breathing quicker.

"I'm sorry, she's such a terrible person. I mean for Hell's sake, you'd think she could lighten up a bit?" The crow continues. "Listen, don't be too scared of her ok? She's really not all that dangerous." He looks towards the window. "I think that's her." He faces Rose. "I'm sorry about what happened by the way. That's just terrible." The room goes dark.

"Willow you stupid bird! Stop going behind my back!" A female says in the darkness.

"Just because I'm cursed to be with you for all eternity, doesn't mean I have to agree with what you do!" The voice of the crow replies.

Rose sits quietly.

"Put a muzzle on it! I don't care!" A female dressed in all blue protrudes from the darkness. She has black curly hair with a bluish tint. There are two pistols on either side of her belt. She's beautiful to look at, but there's anger in her eyes. "Hello Rose..."

"A-are you Dalilah?" Rose Asks nervously.

"Dalilah Bubblebath." She smiles proudly.

"That's a very strange name." Rose says.

"Is it... hmm... let me think. Oh that's right. I don't care what you think. You ungrateful wench!" Her blue dress slowly changes to a red color along with her blue curly hair flattening and turning bright red. "You deserved to get raped!"

A tear falls down Rose's cheek.

The crow lands on Roses shoulder. "Don't make her angry. She has this Incredible Hulk thing. It's kind of stupid." Willow laughs but trails off seeing Rose full out start crying.

"What did it feel like? Did you enjoy it? Ooh I bet you enjoyed it!" Dalilah laughs psychotically. "You slut!"

Rose falls over crying profusely.

"That's enough Dalilah." Willow speaks up.

"You should just kill yourself. It's not like Damen would want a dirty pile of used goods now would he? He didn't even want to kiss you!" Dalilah continues.

"Dalilah, please..." Willow looks at Rose.

"Who would really? Who knows where that mouth has been?" Dalilah smiles. There's a pause. "Just end it. Nobody loves you. You are worthless. A petalless flower. Not beautiful, not worth touching. Just a head to cut off of the plant so more attractive flowers can take its place." There's another pause. "Think about it."

The bedroom door opens and Willow, who is shaking his head, and Delilah disappear.

"Rose? Are you ok?" Akicha speaks from the doorway.

Silence fills the room.

"I'm fine." Rose says.

"Ok, well, I'm in the other room if you need me." Akicha continues.

"Ok." Rose shifts in her bed to face the window.

"Ok..." Akicha slowly closes the door. "Night."

There is no response.

The door closes.