"Hi. I'm Travis" He held out his hand to shake and I didn't shake it because he probably does things with that hand that I don't want to be in contact with.

"Are those all my packages?" I asked looking behind him at the porch full of boxes. He nodded and held out the clipboard for me to sign. He had that rejection look on his face that made me want to laugh.

I signed it and handed it back then walked past him to start bringing boxes in.

"I could help take them to your room if you want" He proclaimed this while stepping closer to me and laying his hand on the small of my back.

"No you can leave. Byeee" I grabbed four boxes and took them in down to my room. Then as I was walking out of my room he was right there following me with five boxes in his arms. He set them down on the floor and tried to grab me by my arm with a hungry look in his eyes so I slipped past him and ran upstairs. He chased after me and when August seen me running he looked confused and the delivery guy ran right into him.

"Nigga what you in my house for?" He asked clenching his fists.

"I was helping her bring her boxes in" He said with an almost terrified look in his eyes.

"Are you sure? Because she looked pretty scared and I could've sworn she was running from you!!" He stepped closer to him poking him in his chest with his finger. "What was you doing!?"

"Nothing man" He ran past August out the front door.

"Are you okay?" He asked walking up to me.

"Yeah he just was really creepy and he tried to grab me. I was just scared" I walked outside and picked up some boxes.

"Damn girl you know how to online shop!" He exclaimed helping me take some down to the basement.

"I know. Naomi gave me a lot of gift cards worth a lot of money and I spent half of it yesterday. Now I have to put all of this up. Wanna help me?" I smiled at him showing all my teeth making him laugh.

"Sure I'll help" We finished getting the boxes then sat on my floor to open everything. I opened the first couple boxes and they were full of clothes from Pacsun. I opened a lot of boxes from Bath and Body works, Forever 21 and Walmart. Then August held up a pink lace bra and pulled more delicates/unmentionables from the box smirking.

"Hey put those back!" I said reaching over to grab them. He shook his head and stood up. I stood up attempting to jump up and grab them but with him holding his arms in the air I would never be able to reach them. "August"

"Alright here you go shorty" He handed them to me and I put them in my dresser.

"Don't call me that. You're just too tall"

"No. You're about as tall as my 12 year old cousin."

"Stop teasing me. I bet I'm way cuter"

"Yeah. That's true. That's definitely true"

I smiled at him then put all my clothes away. August went upstairs to have some food so I changed into some yoga shorts and a sports bra. I got on my treadmill and ran for an hour when Chris walked in and watched me licking his lips. I got off and stood there folding my arms looking at him.

"Damn. You wanna come give daddy a hug?" Chris asked opening his arms.

"Ew Chris. First of all you're not daddy, second of all I'm all sweaty" I said wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"And? I need a hug. I'm gonna cry" I laughed and rolled my eyes but still gave him a hug. He lingered with his hands too far down too damn long.

"Chris!"