Tammy: Chapter Twelve

Start from the beginning

"What? I don't even know what the hell your problem is but-" 

"Just hurry up." I said picking up Janay and walking out of the room. I put her in her highchair and starting feeding her, sometimes she was difficult and kept turning her face away but funnily enough she was okay. I tried calling Ryan but he busied my calls and I sighed and turned my phone off. I looked at Janay just thinking. What if I didn't decide to have her? I couldn't see myself living without her now which was strange but I wish I'd waited so that I wasn't in this situation now.

Ryan

"Are you sure you don't want to move back home? You and Tammy look like you're having problems." 

"Mum, no. We're fine." She scoffed and continued flicking through the channels. 

"Is that why you keep busying her calls Ryan?" Mum asked and I shook my head, how the hell did she know I was busying Tammy's calls? I just didn't want to speak to her right now. I swear, everyday our relationship was just getting worse and we were arguing more but it was because of that prick she kept mentioning and I was starting to wonder how she really felt about me. My mum looked as if she were up to something. 

"Ryan, are you sure you can cope with her and her child?" 

"Yes I can cope mum, Janay is mine you know." 

"No she isn't, number one you and Tammy aren't married and number two, she belongs to another man." I screwed her slightly. 

"I don't know what you have against Tammy but-" 

"Except from the fact she acts like a whore, pushing her baby into another mans arms and sleeping around when she should be focusing on just her child." 

"She isn't like that-" 

"Mm, I bet her mother said that she was a good girl before she got herself knocked up so young. It's ridiculous, her family is out of control as well." 

"Look yeah, I'm gone. I'm not gonna sit her and listen to you badmouth MY girlfriend and her family, if you don't like her, tough. I really couldn't give a shit." I stood up putting my hat back on and started walking towards the door, as soon as I opened the door I nearly jumped in surprise. My eyes widened and she screamed in happiness. 

"RYAN, IS THAT YOU?! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES!" She squealed and jumped onto me, hugging me tightly. Oh damn, once she got back down my eyes scanned her body and then back up to her face.  

"Wow, Erica." She laughed lightly and flicked her curly black hair. She was one of my exes but still a close family friend, we grew up together and went out for about a year but then we split up, I couldn't even remember why but still we were really tight back then.  

"You look so tall and muscular, what happened to my little twig ?" She said and laughed, I kissed my teeth playfully screwing her and invited her back inside. She went into the front room and my mum jumped up smiling, almost kinda dramatically :/ but anyway, they hugged and sat down. Once they caught up my mum told me to come into the kitchen to get some drinks.  

"She looks lovely, doesn't she?" I shrugged, not as good as Tammy. 

"Yeah, she looks ite." 

"She was so lovely, I wondered what happened to you two... maybe you should you know, become friends again." I looked at her weirdly. 

"Mum, what are you up to?" 

"Nothing, I just wanted you to keep her as a friend, she's a lovely young lady. Besides, you two did previously-"