Tammy: Chapter Twelve

"Get him out!" I said to Ryan and he raised his eyebrow. He might not of seen it but I was starting to see what Jovan was like. He wasn't who I thought he was and he definately wasn't the person Ryan thought he knew. 

"I can't just kick him out! He's my boy from day, how can I just leave him on the street?" 

"I don't know! Infact I don't give a fuck get him out Ryan."  

"Why are you being like this?" 

"Because, I know he's dodgy! I know Adrian has-" 

"FUCKING HELL TAMMY, MENTION HIM ONE MORE TIME AND... Arghh, you know what... I'm not even gonna get stressed but you're really starting to piss me off man." 

"Ryan, seriously Jovan has something to do with Adrian-" 

"Shut up! Please, I don't want you to get me mad over some next worthless prick, everything has to be related to him! You won't even let ME take Janay out because you think Adrian's there. HE ISN'T HERE MAN!" He kissed his teeth and walked out of our bedroom. I didn't know whether Jovan had heard our argument but he already knew I didn't like him, there wasn't any point in hiding it. The thing is Ryan was wrong; Adrian was still out there and he'd even texted me but how could I tell him and it risk him going to prison ? I didn't want anymore trouble. I just wanted to live my life and bring up MY daughter.  

I sighed and picked up my phone once I saw it ringing. 

"Yes?" 

"Tams! Ooh, are you in a bad mood?" 

"Yeah, I actually am." 

"What's happened?" 

"Argument with Ryan but honestly, it's nothing. It's really stupid." It wasn't stupid. I couldn't keep arguing with him or something bad might happen. 

"Ohh, you aren't-" 

"No, no I'm not. I'm just really not sure about Jovan." 

"Hmm... from what you said neither am I. Has he even helped around the-" 

"NO! THAT'S THE THING! I come in from college to get my stuff, he's there watching tv. I go to work and come back he still hasn't moved and even when I'm trying to look after Janay and then ON TOP of all of that, he doesn't offer to help around the place." 

"Kick him out, you do live there to." 

"But I don't own the place, Ryan does." 

"Talk to him." 

"Tried that." 

"Keep trying, anyway I'm gone away for tonight so I'll call tomorrow and we should meet up, go shopping or something to get your mind off it." 

"Yeah, good idea bye Chlo!" 

"Bye Tams!" I hung up and went into the front room and surprise, surprise, Jovan was sitting there on the xbox. I wanted to pick the console up and smash it in his head but Janay was in her playpen so I couldn't do that infront of her. He looked up and smiled at me, I returned his smile with a blank look. 

"Ryan went to his mums." Jovan said and I looked away from him, who asked him to speak? I sat down with Janay and she started playing with my hair. 

"Aye Tammy, I don't know why you don't like me but we could actually get along if you tried to-" 

"Please, shut up. I don't want to hear you." He screwed and looked back at the screen, I wanted him out. 

"Hurry up and find somewhere else to live because you're not welcome here Jovan, I know what you're up to."