Tammy: Chapter 31

'Daddy?' Janay said and I nodded.

'Yes your daddy is taking an awfully long time to open the door and soon mummy will get very mad!' I said and Janay smiled, Adrian finally opened his front door and smiled once he saw Janay standing there, he picked her up and swung her around.

'What's good Tammy?' He asked and I looked down at my extremely large stomach and he started laughing.

'Weird for me seeing you so heavily pregnant.' He said and laughed, I rolled my eyes.

'Considering you weren't there for me the first time round, I'm not surprised.' He cleared his throat to clear the awkwardness and I sighed.

'Just hurry up!' I said and we walked towards his car, I needed to go to my doctors appointment for my final check up but Ryan was away working for the week so Adrian had to be the one to help me out, considering Dante was busy working too. I got into the front seat whilst Adrian strapped Janay in the back, got in and started driving, my phone started ringing.

'What Chloe?'

'Hey what's with the attitude, I'm just checking on you!' She said and I kissed my teeth.

'You called me ten minutes ago! Adrian isn't going to kidnap and kill me, he's taking me to my fricken doctors appointment.'

'Ugh Tammy, I know I know... unlike you I don't put my trust into him.'

'I don't care though Chloe, you don't have a daughter with him do you?'

'Alright moody bitch, I'm putting this down to your hormones.'

'I don't give a shit what you put it down to, I want this baby out! I cannot walk for five minutes without getting tired, I need to pee constantly, I'm like a tap I swear once I start I can't-'

'ALRIGHT! Jheeze, I'll find out when I have a baby.' 

'Psh-'

'Don't start Tammy, I already have to live with it forever.' 

'Mmm...' I looked over at Adrian and he locked eyes with me briefly before looking at the road again.

'Well I'll talk to you later.'

'Yeah, I'm so sorry I wish I could of been there for the last scan but I'll come by on the weekend when I come down from uni! Oh my god I wish you was here with me!' I laughed, we would have been starting at the same time but because I was pregnant I couldn't go and I'd have to start later.

'Mhm, you owe me!'

'Yeah don't go into labour for another good few days promise?!'

'I can't really control it but yeah, I'm praying... I don't need Ryan to miss the birth either.' I said, sighing. I saw Adrian roll his eyes and I laughed to myself, how typical of him. 

'Well let's pray then eh? I'll speak to you tonight Tam, love ya!'

'Love you too Chlo.' I said and hung up, Adrian slowly started shaking his head as he laughed.

'She hates my guts.'

'You can hardly blame her, can you?' He shrugged.

'I guess, people change... feelings about people might not though.' He said and looked directly at me, I broke eye contact and looked out of the window. I wished it was Ryan here that I was travelling to my last doctor's appointment with, not my ex boyfriend, the one who caused all of the problems and uncertainty with me and Ryan in the first place.

'I know I'm not Ryan but I'm trying to look after you Tam, funny how he had to go away with work a week before your due date huh?' He said and I screwed him.