Mynletta

Surrounded by fire demons to keep her warm, Mynletta smiled to herself in the darkness, her red hair swirling about her head like a blazing inferno. They were nearing the crest. A mile beyond lay Ouranos Village. The group they were after would be trapped between the two armies. As she topped the rise, her eyes first caught glimpses of the fiery demons a mile away. The entire top of the mountains surrounding Ouranos Village seemed to be ablaze. She paused and looked over the valley between, searching for signs of the guard regiment. Peering through the darkness, her eyes well adjusted, she spied the small pinpoint of a campfire and her pulse quickened. She pointed at the fire, murmuring an incantation and cast about to search for any type of animal which to possess. Finding a field mouse, she acquired a psychic link with it and walked it out of its burrow toward the firelight. She steered among some horse's hooves and crept up to the edge of the encampment.

A dog lay next to the fire, between it and two huddled figures. Damn. Farmhands.. She flicked her finger and the mouse jumped into the fire to sputter and sizzle.

"Spread out. You know what I seek. Find it. NOWWWWW!!!!" she bellowed. Then as an afterthought, said serenely, "There are two humans in that valley below. Bring me the elder of them. Kill the other. Take their horses to the High Dracoform as a gift for his assistance and inform him that we shall camp here tonight. Turn the dog out, it is not to be harmed."

The lieutenant instantly turned and bellowed instructions in turn, watching the immense column expand to the roadsides and search in the darkness for a scrap of red leather. The fire demons provided light as well as extra eyes. A large group rushed past and into the valley below to begin their search as well as the capture of the herdsman.

"Lieutenant, erect my tent. It had better be completely set by the time your men return with my human prize." This lieutenant was efficient, she had to acknowledge that much. Within minutes, a swarm of undead had cleared and leveled a sizable patch of ground beside the road and set up the elaborate tent, pillows, and bedrolls, a few lanterns, portable table with a water pitcher and a filled washbasin. One fire demon sat in a brazier to heat the space.

She entered her warm tent, the flaps being held by undead soldiers, and snapped her fingers, her clothes disappearing completely.

Formerly stunning, marred by the mass of scars on her left cheek that extended across her chest to her right nipple, her clothed body still drew whistles and catcalls from those who didn't know her. They usually ended up as so much goo on the ground or ran around screaming in agony, as they were burned alive. Once in a while, when she was in a good mood, she let them live, merely blinding them or welding their lips closed with a flick of the wrist.

Mynletta was tall at five feet, ten inches. Her red hair, when it was still, reached the swell of her large pear-shaped breasts, the areolas about the same size as a tuppence, the nipples the size of the last joint on her little finger. Her hourglass figure and rounded ass had pleasured many men and women alike. The tuft of hair at her mound was the same color and soft consistency as the hair on her head.

She sauntered over to the water-filled basin, dipping a finger in it to test the temperature. A little cold. She carried it over to the demon seated in the brazier. It stuck it's own finger in the water and made a face as its flame dwindled on that hand, but not daring to voice its displeasure. Soon, the water began to bubble and Mynletta withdrew the basin. She carried it back over to the small table and began washing, reveling in the warmth of the water and the washcloth.

She scrubbed her face, washing the day's road grime from it, frowning a bit as the cloth hit a tender spot on her scarred neck. She dipped her luxurious flaming red hair into the basin, massaging her scalp to rid it of the accumulated dirt from the day's travel. She rinsed and squeezed the cloth to run it over her ample chest, lightly teasing the nipples and pinching them, feeling them stiffen. Blowing cool air on them made them even harder. With great effort, Mynletta restrained herself from masturbating, but lingering an extra little bit with the cloth on her clit and running it gently through her butt crack.