Chapter 26: Helpful hands

"This is boring," you said sighing looking over Kians shoulder editing.

"Hey you need to edit your video too" He responded his eyes glued to the screen.

that was true you had more than one video ready to be edited yet you've procrastinated for so long it didn't even seem like a must do task anymore. You saw your computer sitting on the kitchen table, you knew you had to start now if you wanted to get anything done.

"I'm cold," You said searching for one of Kians sweatshirts, none were in sight. You passed your computer and walked into Your room digging under Kians pile of sweatpants a pair of khakis and finally a champion hoodie.

You snatched it and slipped it over your hair slightly messing up your delicate (h/c) hair

"Y/N?" Kian called from the Kitchen.

"Coming!" you replied tripping over the pile of clothes on the floor.

The cold metallic case of your computer felt foreign in your hands, you've been doing other things and on your phone constantly that you haven't touched it in days. You tapped the keys typing in the password you've used since the 5th grade but you'd never change it, it was special to you and you were the only one who knew it.

Your screen lit up your face and Kian glanced over at you deep in concentration.

"Finally editing I see," he said breaking eye contact with his computer.

"Yeah, it needed to get done."

"Well I finished mine, want me to help?" he offered, putting his computer down.

"YES" You replied eyes lighting up.

You moved your stuff to the couch and sat in Kians lap his arms wrapped around your stomach holding you close to his chest.

he watched you edit pointing out shortcuts that'll make things easier for you. He took over since his hands were faster than yours. Rapidly but accurate Kian helped you knock out two videos fast. 

Although you weren't done you took a break and snuggled with Kian, his chin and jaw rested on your head. You straightened yourself up sitting on and straddling his hips. 

"this is hard work though" You complained

Kians hands moved to your hips keeping you balanced. "You'll get used to it, don't worry"

HIs brown eyes looked you up and down, he sat himself up and stood up picking his hands off your hips and moving them to your lower back.

"Kian!" you said laughing into his shoulder.

"Shhh," he said walking around the kitchen

He began to kiss you and your neck, he moved you're into the bedroom, your thoughts raced through your head.

oh god is this happening?  repeated over and over again. 

He dropped you on the bed and climbed over you, both of your bodies produced heat that you can both feel bounce off each other.

HIs hands moved up and down your spine, he removed his shirt letting his tattoos show. you looked at them biting your lips.

He smirked and continued from where he left off.

You were enjoying it until it hit you.

Has it been long enough?

You knew it'll kill him, he was a player and you were amazed at his.. skill but you didn't feel ready enough.

His lips were still on yours and his hands were on your thighs now. You broke the kiss and pulled away.

"You okay y/n?" Kian said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I'm not sure I'm ready yet though," you said quietly almost worrying you'd have to repeat it again.

He looked disappointed but he pulled you into a hug. "Its fine i'm not pressuring you."

"Okay good" you smiled and kissed him gently

"Love you" you said standing up and returning to your computer

you looked back to see him smiling at you.

You were lucky to have him, and you couldn't wait for the day you'd be together for the rest of your lives

---------------------------------------------------------

ooo you thought! i don't write that stuff though, sorry dudes!

anyway hope you enjoyed!

x gabby