Chapter 9: BabySitting

Your POV:

You blink your eyes open to see the sun peeping through your window. Kian was still asleep snoring lightly. You kiss his forehead and get out of bed. You check your phone 3 missed calls from your sister and several texts from Gabby.

You reply to Gabby first.

Gabby: So how's your hangover?

Gabby: Y/N?

There were more texts saying your name, you scroll to the last one.

You: Hey sorry I was sleeping, yesterday was awful but I feel pretty good right now.

You then call your sister.

"Y/N I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU ALL DAY!" She screamed into the phone

"It's only 9:30." You reply

"I don't care, anyways can you watch Lucas while I'm out at a work meeting, Karen bailed on me"

"Can't Nick watch him today"

"He's Working today"

"Fine bring him by at my apartment"

"OH Y/N YOU'RE THE BEST SISTER EVER!" She screams into the phone again then hanging up.

Kian wakes up and scrolls around on his phone, You walk over to him and flop on the bed. He brushes your hair back. "what's up?" he asks.

"We're getting a kid today," You said smiling.

He looks at you confused, he opens his mouth but then stops to think more.

"Babysitting my little nephew," you say.

"Oh," He says.

"Get ready my sister will be here in soon" You kiss his nose and go get food.

The water starts running and the bathroom door shuts. You hear music blaring through the door and the water falling against the shower glass.

You pour yourself a cup of coffee and sit down at the table. You pick up your cup to sip but you interrupted with a knock.

Your sister barges in with Nick and his backpack of toys.

"Y/N! Thanks so much for taking care of Nicholas, here's everything you need to know and his lunch ill be back to pick him up at 5:00." She hands you a little lunchbox.

"It's no problem Lucy" you respond

Kian walks out in a towel wrapped around his waist and

"Is that Kian Lawley?" your sister says.

"Yes, yes it is" You reply.

"My Husbands little sister loves you Kian!" She attempts to run in her heels to take a picture with Kian.

"Good Bye Lucy!" you say grabbing her wrist leading her to the door.

You sit with Nick and start to unpack his toys and snacks. Kian gets dressed and comes out to meet Nick. He sits at eye level with Nick and puts out his hand

"I'm Kian," He says.

Nick looks down running his fingers around the matchbox car he brought. He didn't look up at Kian at all.

Kian stands up and looks at you. You try to talk to Nick next.
"Nick you want to go play some video games?" you say.

He looks up with his dirty blonde hair laying on his forehead. He smiles then nods grabbing your index and middle finger.

Kian followed you two to the couch and clicked the power button on the Xbox. You let him play a racing game because Lucy would be mad if you "exposed" him to violence too early. You open your computer snuggling into Kian's arms. 

"Y/N we should get a house together," He says.

You stop typing in your password and look at him.

"Oh thank god I hate this apartment!" You say.

You begin looking for a new house to live in, of course, it would be Kian, Jc, Hazey, Kigi, and You so it needed to be large. You found a Nice house with a pool that leads from the kitchen. You look at the price and show Kian.

He looks at it "I think that's in our price range,"

"Not in mine though, I don't even have a job!" You say.

He kisses your forehead "I'll help you get one"

Kian gets up to bring Hazey over. You sit with Nick and talk to him, You ask the simple questions like what's your favorite animal, color, season.

"Nick, You wanna meet Hazey?" Kian says walking in with an eager Hazey.

Nick's Eyes glow and he runs to the dog, "Kian this dog is adorable"

Kian sits with Nick playing with Hazey,  they throw a tennis ball and watch Hazey chase it for what seemed like forever until Kian and Nick both passed out on the couch with Hazey asleep too.

You bring a blanket over to them and spread it across the two of them.

-Time Skip-

Lucy arrives at the apartment, she thanks you and takes Nick back home he hugs you and Hazey before he leaves.

You walk over to Kian and Kiss his cheek, HEs been working all night uploading new videos with Jc more often //ALSO KIAN AND JC UPLOADING 3 TIMES A WEEK!!!!//

You decide to snuggle into his chest for a bit, he smiles and wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer to his chest.

A/N-----------

Hey, sorry this took me forever to update. Anyways Kian and Jc are back!!!
also i want to watch H8ers but idrk....