Chapter 24: All Nighters

Authors Note: 

Hey everyone, so lately I haven't been able to update and I'm sorry for that but I've busy and dealing with some personal issues that will be resolved so don't worry about that. If anyone has suggestions for the story or wants to see something happen to feel free to comment because I have no clue where this is going lmao, but enjoy this chapter!

-

 Kians Pov.

Y/n has been watching me when I played anything on my Computer, but she never says anything. She just watches me quietly.

She was still asleep from her nap curled up on the white couch next to our bed, she was wearing my sweatshirt and a pair of Nike pros.

I continued to play Fortnite until my video uploaded, I yawned it was only 7:00 and I was already tired.

I woke up y/n gently since it was getting late for her and we needed to decide on dinner.

"mmm?" she said half asleep 

"Wake up it's 7:00 and we haven't eaten dinner yet Babe," I said tapping her again.

She rubbed her eyes and got up, stretching her arms and yawning. Her Eyes fixed on my computer again.

Your Pov

Kian woke you up trying to be nice but you wanted to punch him, you saw he's done nothing but sat there on his computer playing Fortnite terribly. 

Little did he know was your childhood was mostly full of video games and eventually competitions. You've kept that a secret for years because you were afraid if it messing with both of your fan bases but you never knew if you wanted to get into the gaming world on Youtube.

Kian was ordering take out in the kitchen so you hopped on his computer and started queuing for the next match.

Your game started and Kian walked in once it did. 

"You're going to lose," he said sitting on the bed behind you,

"Shhh" you replied gripping the mouse.

minutes passed and you were in the top 50, Kian was now standing behind you in awe.

"Go le-" he started

"Shut up" you cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

48 deaths later and you were still standing in the top 2. Kian was jumping up and down freaking out.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N YOU'RE GONNA WIN" He said excitedly

"KIAN STOP" you yelled back

Your opponent was in sight you pulled out a gun and began to shoot and they did the same. 

"HOLY SHIIII-" Kian screamed not even finishing his own sentene.

You won.

You leaned back in the chair exhaling and relaxing.

"Where did you learn to play like that," Kian said still red-faced and in awe 

"I dunno I taught myself" you replied 

"No you didn't who taught you," he said becoming serious

"I used to compete," You said

"LIke for video games?" he said confused 

"Yep" You replied

"Woah, I'm impressed he sat down at his desk.

-Time Skip-

The two of you played all night and the time ticked away fast as more victories happened.

the time was 3:30 am and you both had bloodshot eyes, Kian tossed you a red bull and sat back down next to you.

You slid your finger on the cold metallic can and opened the can taking a sip of the sugary liquid.

"Holy fuck it's late," You said clicking on the mouse starting the next queue.

Kians eyes didn't move off the screen, he just stared tiredly sipping his drink too.

"Yeah it is but this is fun," he said.

"True" you replied.

"You should get back into competitions, it'll be easy money for us," Kian said

"Eh, maybe one day," You said trying to be polite.

Truth is you didnt]'t want to get back, it wasn't for you anymore but you gave Kian some hope. You ended your last game at 4:47 am. You had nothing left in you so you climbed into bed waiting for KIan to join you.

He wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him, his breath moved your hair slightly each time he exhaled. The glow of the computer still on illuminated the room as you fell asleep. You knew you were goign to regret not sleeping early, but oh well. fuck it you guessed.