Chapter 1: Bad Dog

You slam your car door shut, it was 5:08 and your day of work just ended. You started up the car and sighed. Your job already sucked and everyone else in Los Angeles seemed to either be famous for acting or a YouTuber. But you're just a worker at a small bakery in town. You drive past all of other apartments and a Chinese restaurant which you decided to pick some up for dinner.

Time Skip

You finally arrive at your apartment and ride the elevator up to floor 6 or floor F. You lived in 17-F right across from two Youtubers Kian and Jc. Both were very popular from their old collab channel which you used to love until you finally met Kian and noticed he lived across from you. He claims you still like him but you always said no but sometimes you don't even believe the lie.

You unlock the door when Kians door opens too and a yellow flash runs past you knocking over your food onto the ground and knocking over a vase of flowers onto the ground shattering everywhere. You sighed.

"Oh my god Y/N I'm so sorry, HAZEY COME HERE. BAD DOG" he yells.

"Kian this happens every time I try to have some peace," You say crossing your arms.

"Look I'll help clean up this time since this does happen a lot" He offers.

You step inside to see the mess Hazel made which was a lot more than you thought. "You're a dick Kian" You looked at him.

"Sorry" He smirked

"Are you laughing?" You asked

"Ehh maybe, you're kinda cute when you're mad" He smiled

"Oh Shut up."

You guys cleaned up the mess of noodles, rice, and glass jabbed into flower petals.

"I'm going to go shower, if you want anything food related it's in the cabinet next to the fridge." you said brushing the remaining rice bits off of your work uniform.

"Okay"

You walk to the bathroom and strip your clothes off and turn on the shower and start to wash your (H/C) hair and skin from the noodle and rice grease.

5 Min shower skip

You dry off and slip some sweatpants on along with a tee-shirt and walk to your kitchen to see Kian on his phone eating the last bit of Doritos you had. "Why are you still here?" You ask

"I didn't want to leave" He simply responded.

"Look Kian go make a Youtube video or something, you're never like this you always ignore me and make fun of my uniform for work."

"Okay your uniform is kinda weird and your little visor is stupid." He said looking back at his Doritos.

"Go," you said pointing at the door which still wasn't closed.

"Okay bye Babe" He smirked and walked out the door with Hazel.

"AND DON'T CALL ME THAT" you yelled and slammed the door.

You lied on your bed and checked Twitter which Kian tweeted something new.

@KianLawley Tweeted: Uploading new video in like 15 min. Hazey made a mess at the neighbor's apartment.

You continued to scroll past everyone else's tweets while barely reading them. It soon became 10:30 and you needed to sleep as much as you can. Kian's words repeated in your head.

"Ehh maybe, you're kinda cute when you're mad"

You drifted off to sleep with Kians words repeating over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

So this is a new book and I wanted to make another fanfic since ive been reading a lot of them to annoy my friend since he hates one of the people i read about.

But anyways idk how this will go, if it doesn't do well I'll probably get rid of it.

-Gabby