Chapter 19: Paris

Song: Toxic// Mealine Martinez

It's been days since you came to England and so far it wasn't meeting your expectations. Now it was for "work" but Kian's job is sitting in front of a camera and talking while doing challenges, So he could have fun on his work meeting but you... You didn't know that many creators to have fun with.

You were done with the convention and started to pack some of your stuff up for the trip home.

Kian stopped you from packing, "Come sit with me for a minute"

You stopped and followed Kian to the couch. He looked serious, but you still scanned the room for cameras just in case this was a prank. You didn't see any so whatever Kian was going to say was real.

"Look, I'm so sorry we didn't hang out that much." He started, "I really want to make it up to you so I was thinking we could go to France?"

Your eyes widen and you wrap your arms around Kians kneck and straddle his hips.

"YES!" You say then leaning into his lips.

You started planning everywhere you wanted to go. You planned on getting to the hotel first and you wanted to get a nice hotel to make it all special. Kian offered to do anything you wanted to do but you let him decide on some things. You both decided what to do.

You decided to make a list with times. The fastest easiest way to get there was to take a train.

5:52: You and Kian walk to a DLR (Train) station

6:16: Arrive at Tower Gateway DLR station

6:32: Arrive at Tower Hill station

7:01: Arrive at St Pancras International

10:17: Arrive at Paris!!!

- Find Hotel

-Get FOOD IMMEDIATELY

-See the Eiffel Tower!!!

"Your List is dumb," Kian said looking at your many explanation points

"IS NOT." You reply throwing your pen at him.

He smirks, not his normal smirk though, he seemed secretive like he was hiding something big. You stopped focusing on his smirk and focused on your trip. You found cafes that met your aesthetic needs and places that had decent looking pastries.

Kians POV:

"Jc?" I said talking into my phone.

"YEAH?" He replied I could hear music blasting in the background.

"Go to a quieter place for me."

I waited for him to walk somewhere quieter, I couldn't help but just blurt my planes out to him. He agreed that it seemed great and Y/N would totally enjoy what I had planned.

I started making reservations and getting ready for our trip to Paris.

Y/N had no clue what was going to happen.

Yor POV

I packed up everything you needed for your trip. You were super physced for this trip to Paris, and so was Kian.

Moments pass and you finish packing everything thing. It was getting late and you had an early morning so you called it a night. Kian was with Jc and was coming home any minute.
You did your nightly routine and hopped into bed. Tomorrow was gonna be the best day of your life. Hopefully.

Ahhh I'm so sorry I forgot about this story!!! Almost at 1K reads!!! Thank you for reading this story it means a lot to me❤️
-Gabby