Chapter 16: Day One

It was your first day of the meet and greet and you were already exhausted you want to find some coffee downtown.

It was so peaceful in the cafe and nobody was there. Everyone was meeting their idols while you sipped on a dark coffee.

You were just about to leave, you brought kian a coffee too, the poor boy was meeting fans all day and didn't have a chance to rest.

You focused on the buildings as you walked trying to remember which way the facility is.

"Yeah, I'll be there in like a few minutes" You overheard a man say into his phone.

"Ugh where is this dumb place" You muttered to yourself.

While you continuously look up at the many buildings trying to find a street sign, suddenly you're bumped into by a semi large man. Your coffee drops and splatters across the pavement.

You look down and just sigh.

"Oh my bad mate, can I help you with anything." It was the same voice you heard talking into his voice

The two of you just stood there in silence until you realized you needed to respond.

"Well yeah, I'm looking for the ExCel Center, My boyfriend is meeting fans," You say.

He looks down at the coffee.

"And I need some more coffee" You look down too

"Well you're in luck, I'm on my way to there. Want a ride?" He said.

 You nod and he shows you to his car.

"I'm Y/N by the way"

"Naill, Nice to meet you"

The ride to the facility was quick, you got more coffee on the way and bonded with Naill. The car was put into park and the two of you exited the car.

The guards were in the front of the convention entrance and you showed him your badge. Naill signed in with his badge, You saw the words "creator"  on the badge.

"You're a creator?" You ask

He looks down at his badge "yep"

You were about to asd]k more question until Kian interrupted you.

"Y/N? Where did you go?"

You explain how you got lost and then you dropped the coffee and then you got a ride to the center.

Naill's. booth wasn't far from yours and the three of you got lunch after meeting fans.

"Where do you guys want to go" Kian's hand searched for yours 

"Let's get Chinese"

Luckily there was one near the center and you guys ordered.

-Time Skip-

The break was over, time flew by fast and you were satisfied with your food. You took a water for the road and headed back.

People raced around the streets heading back to the ExCel center. You got light headed with all the people screaming with excitement. Most of them girls.

Kian pulled you closer to him, you sensed jealousy again.

You reached the convention rather fast, you managed to get through the walk without complaining about your splitting headache or the fact that your flats don't support anything.

"Kian how much longer?" you groaned.

"like a few more hours," he replied.

You took pictures with Kians fans and some of your own fans.

You took footage for a montage and had some fans be in it. You were having a blast once things kicked up a little.

For the next hour, it was pictures, hugs, and autographs, Kian and Jc were having fun interacting with their fans and other creators.

"Jc and I are gonna go to the QnA, you can come too if you want," Kian said over the announcement9 that the Q & A was starting. 

You nod happily and skip over to kian collapsing into his arms.

"I'm tired." You complained.

"I know it's almost time to go back to the hotel."

Which that wasn't true, You knew Kian and Jc were going to be out all night partying and you were going to have to come.

The Q & A was the last event of the day and you were so relieved to be going back to the hotel. You video taped some of the Q&A for your video.

Your day was long from over, with Kian and Jc meeting up with creators parties were bound to happen. 

You groan at the thought of drinking all night and flashing lights. You just wanted to sleep.

Jet lag was no better you couldn't sleep last night but now you were about to pass out at any minute.

You took an uber to the hotel and slept for 5 minutes on Kian's shoulder, It wasn't comfortable at all but it was good for now.

Everyone chattered in the lobby, it was all confusing because you just woke up. 

Kian got changed and so did you, You suprisingly started to relax with out being interupted, or least you thought you werent going to be interupted.