Chapter Six: Old Friends

You wake up to Kian by your side and the sun peeping through the window. You check your phone and see it's flooded with Twitter and Text messages. You unlock your phone and see that Calvin texted you repetitively. You text him back asking what's up.

9:30 Calvin: Y/N when should I come over.

9:36 Calvin: Hello?

9:50 Calvin: Screw it I'm driving over now.

10:00 Calvin YOu ArEn'T AnSweRIng!?

10:03 Calvin: ANSWER YOUR DOOR!

10:05 You: I'm across the hall in 18-F

10:06 Calvin: Oh okay.

You hear a knock at the door and Calvin appears with a snapback and a hoodie on. You smile and Hug him. He looks down at you "Hey Mug."

"Sup Pinecone."

Kian comes out, his hair is messy and his face is pale. "Who is this?" He asks.

"Kian this is Calvin, he's a Youtuber."

"Oh"

Calvin straightens himself and says "Your channel is Superkian13 right?"

Kian's eyes widen "Yep."

"Oh I've seen a few videos"

You head out and go back to your apartment where there is still small grains of rice from the day you and Kian started hanging out. Calvin sits down and flicks the Tv on. He looks at you, "Wanna play Overwatch?" He asks.

"Uhm Sure." You reply

You both sit and intensely play Overwatch together and also scream at each other. After you guys finish you hit the pool and swim around. You missed Calvin since you moved away. But you knew Kian was going to be jealous.

Kian's POV:

Y/N and her friend Calvin just met up for the first time in a while. He was a YouTuber as well and had 4 Million subs which are better than both Superkian13 and KianAndJc. There was a small threat that Y/N will fall in love with him and leave me. She assured me that he's not a threat. But I never knew what could be happening when I'm not there.

Calvin's POV:

Y/N and I finally got a chance to hang out in about a year or so and I was eager to see her. Her supposed Boyfriend Kian was nice although he seemed skeptical about Y/N and I's relationship. I guess it is kinda weird when I met him but I could assure him there's nothing between Y/N and I. Plus if there was my fanbase would've gone crazy which Kians already has for her.

She looked at her phone and sighed, "Kian's fangirls are DMing me on Twitter and Instagram about if I'm his girlfriend or not, THEY EVEN ADDED ME INTO A GROUPCHAT WHAT THE HECK!" she screamed.

"My fanbase is worse trust me"

"No duh Calvin, They call you reptilian Lord and Hiss at you."

You smiled "Yeah they're great"

Kian's fans are better than mine but sometimes Dating someone famous isn't good because they enjoy witch hunting whoever is dating their "Senpai" or "Their Husband."

I'm looking out for her but I can't get too close because Kian has been watching me like a hawk.

I'll just watch out for her from a distant.

Your POV:

Calvin leaves and raids your kitchen before he leaves.

"Adios Mug"

"Bye Leaf" You both embrace in a hug "Until next time"

He leaves and you clean off the table and get in the shower. Calvin told you all about the suspected jealousy. You stressed out about them fighting or Calvin dropping a diss track but you just let the shower wash away the stress.

------------------------

HELLO!

SO IDK IF IM DOING GOOD OR NOT BUT YALL SHOULD TELL ME

But anyways this was a short chapter but im kinda running out of ideas so if anyone would like to give me any ideas go ahead.

Until next chapter!

-Gabby