Chapter 21: 11:11

12:30 pm
Kian was passed out on the couch which left you to explore Google maps searching for restaurants. So far nothing was appealing. You flop on your back bored out of mind. Paris had nothing and you were getting homesick.

The aroma of popcorn filled your hotel room as you sat down on the couch browsing Amazon for Christmas gifts, Kian requested nothing big but he dropped small hints to get him a gift card. 

Gabby had been begging you for weeks to get her food and a pair of Adidas superstars so you told her you may or may not get one or more of those. That pissed her off even more. 

Your phone lit up with notifications, the time read 1:00. thirty minutes ticked by and you were getting anxious to go do something fun.

You walked over to Kian sleeping soundly on the couch, you kiss his forehead but he still wouldn't wake up. after poking him repeatedly you got annoyed and slapped him

Kian threw himself up and looked at you "Hey what was that for!?" he said rubbing the slightly rosy area on his bicep.

"You wouldn't wake up," You said retreating to the kitchen.

He rolled his eyes and went to go get changed and get food. Again being left alone you checked twitter scrolling past the various tweets, none of which you liked.

Kian returned dressed in light washed ripped jeans and a champion sweatshirt he threw on some converses. 

"Let's go do something," He said tying the last lace. 

You grinned and nodded excitedly and grabbed his hand tugging him out the door and to the elevator.

Outside, snow filled the sky and touched your skin melting in an instant. You shivered, idiotically you forgot to bring a heavier jacket. Kian noticed and unzipped his north face and gave it to you.

Luckily he was wearing his sweatshirt so you didn't feel bad for taking his jacket.

The two of you wandered the streets marveled at looking at the decorations he stopped you short and just grabbed your hand leading you across the street. 

"Kian where are you going?" you said practically tripping over your own feet. 

"just wait outside for a minute," He said.

"Kiaaan" you whined.

Kian walked into a restaurant and stayed there for a good 10 minutes and walked out with a single breadstick.

"For you," he said smirking and passing over the bread.

You laughed and continued to walk hand in hand.

after a while you guys both go hungry, Kian suggested ice cream but you wanted frozen yogurt instead.

"The closest frozen yogurt place is like miles away y/n," kian said, "Can we just get coffee?" 

"Hmmm, fine I guess but I want a croissant then." You replied

"Deal," he said kissing you on the forehead and pulling you into his side.

-time skip-

The coffee shop was cute and small, local and smelled divine. Your eyes fixed on the pastries and you run up to the counter like a little kid. 

"Kian LOOK AT THAT COOKIE,"  You said screaming into your jacket.

He laughs and offers to buy you the cookie along with some drinks, you smiled as the barista brew your coffee and handed you the cookie, you kissed kian and rushed off to get a seat and open your cookie.