Chapter 17: UK Parties

First of all, before I start, I'm almost at 1,000 reads and I'm pretty happy with my progress! Thanks for reading and voting it means a lot to me considering this is my first somewhat successful story! Okay have fun reading this chapter 

~

You guessed it correctly, Kian and Jc planned on going out and who was going to be dragged too, now you didn't pack for parties so Kian took you out shopping. You had 3 hours to waste so you both decided to get some clothes.

Kian offered to pay, you felt relieved. You were still having issues finding a job and you weren't exactly sure youtube was going to work out.

You could be basic and work at Starbucks but you needed money and money fast. Having 180,000 subscribers wasn't going to get you any deals with Youtube so you continued to look for a job.

You headed to the mall with Kian and stopped in at Forever 21. You grabbed a dress but then found more.  You grabbed each dress and sprinted to the dressing room.

You slipped on a Burgandy dress with heels and walked out to show Kian.

"Eh, cute," He says.

You roll your eyes and try a different dress on, You choose a slightly skimpy dress with floral lace covering your shoulders to your rib cage the rest was plain white. (Below

Kian looks up from his phone and looks at your dress

Kian looks up from his phone and looks at your dress. he frowns and you panic.

"It's pretty but a bit slutty.." He says examining each stitch in the dress.

"Ugh... I'll never find the right dress," you complain and fall into the squishy chair.

Kian stands up from his chair and walks over and pulls out a black dress with thin straps.

"I LOVE IT!" You say and try on the dress. You knew it was a perfect fit but you looked at the price tag.

"Uh, Kian. The price.." You say to Kian.

"Doesn't matter" He replies, he reaches for your hips and pulls you so your bodies are touching. You snuggle your head into his chest and he kisses your head.

The two of you continue to shop for clothes but the time ticked away fast and pretty soon you had to leave to get ready for the party.

Your dress fits perfectly and you had some shoes to match. You straightened your hair but added in a few curls to your (h/c) hair.  You didn't go crazy on makeup... Well just maybe a little. You treated yourself to some makeup, you expertly applied foundation and started to contour. Kian watched you and looked amazed. 

You put eye shadow along with some mascara and false lashes. Kian carefully watched as you fill in your brows.

"Okay, done" You look at kian.

He applauded you and your skill he glances to his phone full on notification and noticed the time said 6:30.

"Okay, you all ready? Kian adjusts his collar.

You nod and walk to the night club with Kian, He tightly held your hand as you walked. The lights lit up bright and it reminded you of your old apartment. 

"Name?" The bouncer asked.

"Kian Lawley and y/n l/n." Kian said.

"You're in" The bouncer nodded.

The club was flashing with lights and music was blaring. You felt the music vibrations in your chest, you searched for a seat while Kian wandered off to his friends. You carefully watched as he took pictures and danced to the music.

He returned back to you and grabbed your hand to take you to go dance. This was the highlight of your night, you knew the routine. Kian would have fun with you, then Jc or Corey would drag Kian away.

Kian and you danced for at least 20 minutes before he was dragged away. You found your way to the bar and ordered a drink. you sat there watching everyone and sipping on a gin and tonic. 

"Y/N?" The voice was familiar, it was Niall's thick accent.

"Naill? Hi." You said putting the drink down.

You felt relieved that you had someone to talk to. Talking was the best for you. You always talked to people ever since you were young you talked a lot.

"So.. Wheres Kian" Naill asked.

"Dancing." You replied.

"Why aren't you dancing?" 

"I don't feel like it."

"You seem like the person who would dance for hours, y/n"

"That's accurate but I'm tired and I honestly would just like to go back to the Hotel"

"So go home!"

"Can't, Kians probably gonna drink and I'm gonna be his help home" 

"Well enjoy your drink!' Niall screamed over the music.

"WHAT!?" You said as the music got louder.

"I SAID ENJOY YOUR DRINK." He attempted to yell louder.

"Oh okay"

To your surprise, Kian finished partying not much later than you and Niall's talk. You called an uber and gave the driver your hotel address.

Kian scrolled on his phone blabbing about all the things that happened in the club and you listened to him.

You pulled into the hotels parking lot and got out of the car at 11:30, you were extremely excited to get into your bed and sleep. It's been a long day and you deserved to sleep so thats what you did. 

You slept and slept... Until you had to start day two.