Chapter 12 Alice

Beginne am Anfang

I sang the last note to a perfect pitch. I had missed singing this song and can relate to it much more now.

I looked up and saw my mum smiling proudly at me. I laughed at the goofy smile that had taken place on Taylor's face. Angela was in awe yet again. I stood up when I felt a presence in my room.

"I need to go to the bathroom be back in a second" I lied to them. I made my way to the stair case and made sure no one could see me before clicking my fingers and appearing at the top. I am really improving at using my powers. I walked towards my bedroom door and opened it slowly to reveal Alice rocking in the rocking chair that was situated in the corner of my room. She was curled up in a ball with torn and bloodied clothes stuck to her skin. She looked at me with pleading eyes begging for my help. I walked towards her slowly soaking in that she was really here.
I reached out my arms and she immediately ran into my embrace.

"I'm here, I'll protect you. I'll help you as much as I can ok?" I said whilst stroking her short spiky hair.

"Ally before I can help I have to know what happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Jas..... per.... le-left... me..." she stuttered out in a depressed and sorrow filled voice.

"It's okay, I'll help you through this. First you need a new set of clothes. Come on Ally, I even have a all new closet from the money you left me." I said hoping to make her feel a little better. I grabbed her ice cold hand and dragged her towards the closet.

"Pick whatever you like. I have to go downstairs but I swear I'll be back ok Ally?" I said in a gentle voice. She nodded her head and started to look through my closet weakly. I kissed her cheek and hugged her in a sisterly way before making my way back down. I walked back into the lounge room.

"Um...... So what song shall we start to practice?" I asked Taylor. She shook her head.

"I decided that maybe instead you could show me around then we could get to know each other more. Is that okay?" She asked me.

"Okay, Um.... well come with me and I'll show you around the house" I said.

"Alice... hide I have guest who want to look around the house" I whispered so the others couldn't hear but I knew she could.

"Okay well this is obviously the lounge room and through this door is the kitchen" I explained whilst walking through the familiar house with Taylor, Angela and Renae following me. We all walked up the stair case and walked to the end of the hallway.

I opened Charlie's bedroom door.

"This is Charlie, My dad's room" I explained. I shut the door and opened the bathroom door.

"This is the ONLY bathroom, otherwise known as the public toilet" I said. The girls laughed whilst I was hoping Alice had hidden well. I tried to feel where abouts in my room she was with my powers. I felt some one underneath my bed. I opened the door to my room with confidence knowing she was out of sight.

"This is my lovely bedroom" I said with confidence knowing Alice was under the bed I purposely avoided looking under so the others wouldn't get suspicious.

"Bella why is some one in your room?" Renae whispered to me whilst the other two girls searched my closet. I looked towards her with wide eyes.

"How did you know?" I asked in disbelief.

"Where do you think you got your witch genes from?" She asked me.

"Your the reason I'm a witch?" I asked.

"Yep but your a lot stronger then your meant to be. I wonder why? But do you know the person under your bed?" She asked.

"Yes, I asked her to hide there. She needed help and I owe it to her." I whispered cautious for the other girls not to here me.