5

DRAKE LANCE APARTMENT (OLIVER'S OLD APARTMENT)
Drake

I walk around my new apartment and see the same walls and door that Ollie had in his own apartment. I look around and sigh trying to not remember the pain and memories here. I then look over at Will as he walks out of his room with his PJ's as he is ready for bed.

I then walk over to him as he's ready for me to go tell him good night. Will walks into his room and I follow him as he gets in his bed. "You ready to call it a night kid?" I say softly and stand next to his bed overlooking him. I grab his blanket as he lays in his bed and I tuck him in as it was my favorite thing that my father did with me and my sisters. I then look at him as he looks happy but I can see the pain.

I look over at his nightstand as it's a photo of him and his mother together, smiling happy. He must miss her, he has to. I then look back at Will and run my fingers through his blond hair. "Tonight was really cool. The way you took those guys down!" He says and then puts his fist up high throwing punches and I laugh.

"Yeah, well keep it a secret will you?" I say and he closes his mouth and zipping it. "Sleep tight, I'm outside this door if you need anything." He nods and I make a light smile and walk out of his room closing the door behind me and turning his light off. I lean on his door worrying about him but I shouldn't. He's safe here.

I walk towards the balcony and open the sliding door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walk towards the balcony and open the sliding door. I walk into the balcony and smell the city air of Star City. I've been in every city and every city has their own scent, but Star City, smells the best. It feels good to be back home.

I look out into the city as it has gotten bigger

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I look out into the city as it has gotten bigger. More towers, more shops. Ever since my world fame Star City has become a tourist attraction for many. The vigilantes really bring in the tourist although. They've had night tours where they go out into the city and search for Green Arrow and Black Canary. What do they search for if none are here?

I look up at the dark black sky and into the moon and close my eyes. I take a deep breath and let it out. I feel the moonlight hit my skin and I let myself free. I begin to imagine thoughts, I take myself somewhere more at peace.