Epilogue

Zach and Jack both made their way through the rest of high school hand in hand. Jack finally got the courage to come out as gay to the public. Sure, there were struggles with their relationship and insecurities the two had but in the end they were a perfect match. They worked through it rather than running away. It payed off.

Before the two knew, college was around the corner. Jack and Zach had both found their passion for music. Jack attended Julliard while Zach made his way across the ocean to a school in New England. Both found happiness in what they do. Most thought that their connection would slip away from being so far away, but they proved them wrong. Their connection only got stronger, they cherished the times they would be able to speak to each other.

Zach's family had healed from the previous year of torture from their father and husband. Myta, Zach's mother, remarried to a man who treats her right. Martin was a guy Zach learned to be comfortable with, along with trusting him. Reese and Ryan both love their new step-father. Each time Zach sees his family you can tell that everyone is happy with the way things turned out.

On the other hand, Jacks family now consisted of him, Sydnie, Ava, Isla, Camila and their new guardians Aunt Rita and Uncle Joe. They were beyond happy to be out of the household filled with tension and hatred towards the innocent children. His Aunt and Uncle have been nothing but kind and forgiving. They were like real parents, something all of them lacked their whole lives.

After each having eight years of college, both receiving PHD's, they found their way back to Manhattan. Purchasing a place together, the two were ready to start a life of their own. Both working at Julliard, it was quite easy for the two to find a job there. The persistence they both had in college payed off in the end when they both became financially stable. Though, they never spent money on anything not needed. The couple shared a small two bedroom apartment in the eleventh floor of a nicely put together complex.

In the end, they both lived happily together. But no ones life is completely perfect. They had taken a break after they found themselves not being happy in the relationship. Jack had plenty of life to live before he met Zach. On the other hand, Zach felt deprived of a normal life. Jack understood and let Zach go and live a life without being angry.

Zach had realized, just like he did in high school, how much he needed Jack. He made his way back to jack after a six month break. They talked and worked out the problems. Zach learned how to live life, and he also learned that a life isn't worth living without jack.

Yes, the two had problems. They made there way away from the other.

But were they ever apart?

T H E  E N D

•  •  •

And that is a wrap on My Letters. I want to thank everyone who read my book and stuck by it even though it might've been slow at the beginning. It really means a lot to me that so many people decided to take a chance on this book.

I'm sincerely so heart broken about ending this book. But I'm happy that it ended on a good note, it was a wonderful experience having to write this book.

Your feedback made me go harder each chapter. They also made me laugh😂

Now my people I am doing a few extra chapters! Meaning that I will be writing cute fluff scenes of Zach and Jack together.

So if you wanna read this stick around for a bit longer :)

Thank you again. You guys have been an amazing group to write for.

Also, damn... 5000 reads

~Lejla (Layla)
[657 words exactly]