quarante sept - stay away

Trigger warning ⚠️ (READ THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THIS)

The only things that could be said about the situation that followed was that kisses between them aren't supposed to end like that.

They're supposed to end with Troye slowly tucking his head beneath Jacob's chin as the taller boy softly placed his lips on Troye's head, leaving an assuring kiss for the shorter boy to just blush out of pure love as both of them just hid the fact that their hearts were literally trying to jump out of their chests. They would both have sweet little smiles on their faces and it would just feel like they were in some kind of rewind— just falling in love again. And that's about it.

Kisses aren't supposed to end with a familiar voice shouting out , "What the hell is going on?"

Kisses aren't supposed to end with the sharp pang of fear that hit Jacob as soon as he heard the voice, making his mind go into some kind of loop — a loop of not being able to understand what to do next.

Finally kisses aren't supposed to end with Jacob pushing the shorter boy away from him, shoving him away so roughly that he actually falls down from the couch on the floor, his blue eyes wide full of surprise, not knowing what to do — fearful too as they roamed around the man who was standing right in front of him.

"What?" Troye asked softly , motioning towards Jacob who was steady on his feet, draping his shirt around himself while looking nervously towards Troye.

"Why were you kissing my son?" Mr. Bixenman asked. He was angry, no doubt as he stared down at the poor boy on the floor. Troye didn't know what to reply, he just cast his eyes down. He didn't feel well. His heart was racing and it was not the good type of racing. It felt as if he was just going to pass out.

"Dad, lets just leave, shall we?" Jacob said as he caught his dad's arm who was advancing towards Troye.

"He was kissing you! He was forcefully kissing you! I saw that! He fucking did that, he is a faggot and he needs to stay fucking away from you," his dad shouted. Troye covered his ears, his body trembling. He could sense that things were gonna get worse. His eyes were closed shut.

"Dad, please, pretty please, let him be, let's leave, I shoved him off, it's okay," Jacob pleaded, holding back the tears that were threatening to spill out of his eyes as he saw the condition that Troye was in. He fucking hated himself for not being brave enough and own up to his dad that Troye was indeed his boyfriend. If he had the courage to do that, this would've never happened.

"I'm not fucking leaving him alone. He fucking needs to be punished it's a sin," His dad grumbled as he stomped towards the curled up body on the floor as Jacob pleaded for him to stop. But he wasn't one to listen to Jacob.

He pulled Troye up in one swift move, breathing angrily over Troye's face which was marred with fear and pain.

"How dare you do that to my son?"

"I-I—" Troye wanted to speak up but he couldn't. Only tears rolled down his eyes. He watched Jacob stand a few feet apart, not even moving. Just standing there and crying.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson so that you never even look at my son again, now do you understand?" His dad said as he shoved Troye against a wall. Troye felt a sharp pain on his back as he whimpered, turning his face away. He didn't want to look at Jacob right now. He really didn't want to.

He felt a death grip on his throat, making it even harder for him to breathe as a sharp slap came down across his cheek. He shrieked in the pain and opened his eyes for once to look at Jacob — asking him for help with hope in his blue eyes which were filled up with tears. But Jacob didn't even move a muscle. It made Troye's heart sink down. Jacob had promised to keep him safe forever.

The slaps continued, making his cheeks completely numb and swollen and red as his lip had burst, already bleeding, blood dripping down his chin and neck.

His dad didn't stop though, throwing Troye to the ground like some lifeless soul while shouting at him. Troye didn't pay attention to what he was saying. He didn't want to. He knew those things would be hurtful and he wasn't in the position to take more pain so he just cried and tried to breathe as powerful kicks consumed his abdomen, making him yelp several times in the huge amount of pain each inch of his body experienced.

He felt Mr. Bixenman spit on his face and punch him again before finally stopping, leaving him just there on the floor. He began coughing vigorously, his mind spinning and blurring every image in front of him. His hands were shaking as they stretched forwards towards Jacob who was trembling with fear and pain.

"J-jay, help," Troye breathed out with every bit of energy that was left in his body. He saw Jacob shakily nod as his dad said something to him.

"Dad I—"

"No, leave him alone son, he needs to learn that he fucking needs to stop pestering you and just move on. This is his warning to fucking stay away from you. If he comes near you or even lets his eyes roam over you one more time, I'll fucking kill him, I swear!" Mr. Bixenman said as he looked at the suffering body calling out Jacob's name.

"Dad, please, we need to help him," Jacob pleaded. He couldn't take it. He couldn't look at the way Troye looked at him, he couldn't hear the way Troye fucking begged for him to stay and help him.

"No, I said no!" His dad shouted over him as he pulled Jacob along with him. Jacob pressed his eyes closed, letting the warm tears that had build up just flow freely. He wanted to look behind at Troye but he was so ashamed — ashamed that this was all his fault and that he could have certainly done so many things. But he wasn't strong , he was weak. He was too weak to do the right things.

So he didn't turn back to look at his boyfriend who was whimpering in pain on the floor with hope in his eyes — with hope that Jacob would certainly turn around and look at him. But his hope died when they disappeared from the room. He just cried. He cried for so long that his throat hurt and his whole body was just tired. It was the first time that he ever thought that maybe it would've all been better if he just didn't exist– if he could just end his life, end everything. What was good enough about it to live anyways?

"Troye? Who the fuck did this to you?" He heard a familiar voice ask him. He didn't move as a pair of maybe two pair of hands began to move him around.

He just continued crying even though the voices told him to calm down. It felt as if he just wasn't in control of his own body anymore and it hurt. Everything hurt. Even breathing hurt.

"It's okay," a voice told him. It was probably Joey.

"I-it's not!" Troye said slowly, his voice barely audible in between his loud sobs and whimpers before everything began to fade out and spin into an eternal doom of just black.

-

This was for ilysbbix

I MISS THE TIME THIS BOOK WAS FUNNY AND RELEVANT

LOVE YALL AND PLS STAY HYDRATED and take care of yourselves!!

Love xx