trente deux - him

"I don't understand," Troye said as he looked at the television screen where Jacob and Olly were playing Mario Kart and cursing at each other.

"Haven't you played this game before?" Dan asked him.

Troye shook his head because he really hadn't ever played the game before. He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted, wanting to get some attention from Jacob.

He hated how Jo was cheering for Jacob and giving him fist bumps while he was playing. He just wanted to just burn the girl alive. (He probably could with the fire of jealousy burning inside him).

Keeping his frustration to himself, he kept on pouting.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Mitch asked as he sat next to the French boy and threw his arm around him, smiling softly while sipping on a soda can.

"Panties? How you know I-I wearing panties?" Troye asked flustered and with a blush visible on his cheeks. His lips were still swollen from making out with Jacob before they came downstairs to join the others.

Mitch almost choked on the soda can and spat his drink out, spilling it on his shirt as well as a bit on Troye's mustard yellow tank top.

"Mitchy, you make me wet!" Troye said with a pout as he looked at the damp spot on his mustard yellow tank top. 

"Who made you what, babyboy?" Jacob asked emerging suddenly from behind the couch and giving Troye a kiss on the forehead and then finally a kiss passionately on his lips as he glared at Mitch, who was seated way too close to his boyfriend.

"Nothing, we were just talking about how school was going for Troye," Mitch said with a smile.

"Come on, Jay, you gotta get ready to beat Phil's ass in this game too!" Jo shouted at the taller boy who nodded his head and gave a small peck behind Troye's earlobe before disappearing off with Jo to play video games again.

Troye frowned again and then said, "I not wear cute panties for this!"

"What the fuck did you said before, Troye?" Mitch asked, his eyes as wide as saucers making Troye blush even more. He fidgeted with the end of his mustard yellow tank top before he looked Mitch in the eyes and said,

"Jo and Daniel made me wear red, cute panties," he smiled like the innocent little boy he was. Or maybe not so innocent.

"Oh my god, did they really do that?" Mitch asked, still surprised.

"Yes! It's soft and very soft with my skin. I love it. They said Jakey will love it too," Troye said as he shimmied his shoulders together and then his eyes spotted the wet splotch of water on his tank top as his smile faded away.

"Need to change. Need to wear Jakey's clothes," Troye said with a sigh as he looked at how his boyfriend was laughing and enjoying playing video games with the other people. 

"It's okay, I can take you to my bedroom and you could change into some comfortable hoodie there," Mitch offered as he placed the soda can on the table in front of them and then gave Troye the sweetest smile ever.

"Yes? Thank you Mitchy. Je t'aime," Troye said softly and Mitch felt his heart swell up with so much love for the precious boy and then a needle pierce his swollen heart.

"Come on, let's go," Mitch said softly as he escorted the giggly boy who was fidgeting with his tank top to his bedroom.