vingt cinq - midnight memories

"Hey Tro, wake up!" Jacob said as he shoved Troye's shoulder while the younger boy groaned in his sleep.

It was midnight and Jacob obviously had some special plans for Troye.

"Why? Permettez-moi de dormir, s'il vous plaît (Let me sleep, please)," Troye said as he turned around in his bed.

"But I wanna take you somewhere, come on baby," Jacob said as he pulled a pouty Troye out of the bed.

"It is cold," Troye pointed out grumpily.

"You could wear my sweater," Jacob offered his black sweater to Troye.

"Okie," Troye said with a small smile as he got his shirt off and wore the black sweater which was a bit big on him but he did not mind it anyway.

Jacob gave a small kiss on Troye's forehead and then they just tiptoed down the stairs to the front yard.

"Everyone sleeping why we going?" Troye asked.

"Because you are uhm, special," Jacob said as he saw Troye give a cute smile and then he just booped the younger boy's nose.

"Now, let's go, okay?" Jacob asked.

"Okay," Troye nodded.

-

Driving around the empty streets as the large trees hovered over them along with Troye humming wrong lyrics and adorably moving his head back and forth to the Taylor Swift song he was listening to was certainly not a bad idea.

"You not tell me where we going, Jakey," Troye said after some time.

"It's a surprise," Jacob said.

"How much time, I wanna sleep too, we have school tomorrow," Troye sighed, slumping himself in the passenger seat while he jutted his lips out.

"Just three minutes? And we don't have school tomorrow, you dork! It's Saturday," Jacob said again with a small chuckle.

"Oh, I am sorry. I not remember days well," Troye said, a little bit of insecurity lacing his voice.

"It's okay, Tro," Jacob smiled at him as he parked his car in front of a small gate.

Troye furrowed his eyebrows because he could recognise the gate. He had been there before too.

"The aquarium?" Troye asked.

Jacob got out of the car, nodding while he opened the door of the passenger seat, seeing Troye's blue eyes light up like a million galaxies have been enforced upon those two orbs.

"You liked it when we gave you a tour around the town so I thought why not, huh?" Jacob said.

Troye let out a soft squeal, wrapping his arms around Jacob's neck and kissing his earlobe as he said, "Je vous aime tellement, Jakey."

"Let's go inside, now shall we?" Jacob asked as he took the small excited boy's hand in his while Troye just nodded enthusiastically.

"Would it not be closed now?" Troye asked.

"Places are always open for rich people," Jacob said.

Troye just shrugged it off as they went to the counter where a man greeted him and Jacob, addressing Jacob as 'sir' and asking whether they would like something to eat or drink.

"Hot chocolate?" Troye suggested.

Jacob nodded while ordering two hot chocolates for him and Troye.

It was so quiet and calm. The last time Troye was in the aquarium, it was crowded and he was almost sticking to Jacob because his anxiety got the best of him and he truly found it difficult to breathe.

Oui ⭐ tracob auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara