dix sept - party

Troye was not really fond of parties.

He hated them. There were just so many people and he felt so lost and suffocated in between them, that it just made him feel dizzy and his heart ache.

But there was a party at their house that Saturday and Troye just planned on staying inside his room, locked up and watching some romantic movies.

But of course, that changed when Jacob came over in a rush, shirtless and in his boxers with water droplets making their way down his abs.

And Troye gulped slowly trying not to let his eyes trail lower... lower and lower.

"Troye, you need to participate in this party. Parties are fun, I swear," Jacob said as he moved closer to the small blue eyed boy as Troye's back touched the wall, a shiver running down his spine.

This should be illegal and deemed as torture.

"I not like p-parties," Troye said.

"Come on. Everyone likes parties. And there are gonna be some really pretty girls there. Maybe I could set you up with one of them," Jacob wiggled his eyebrows, making his wet skin contact with the fabric of Troye's shirt on his arm as he gave a small push to the blue eyed boy.

" Mais je ne veux pas être avec les filles. Je veux être avec toi ( But I don't wanna be with girls. I wanna be with you) ," Troye said as he played with his fingers.

Jacob rolled his eyes as he said,

"I think I need to learn french. This is getting harder than I thought it would be."

"S-Sorry," Troye immediately said.

"No, its alright. Just tell me that you are gonna be out of your room and try and socialize with others, huh?" Jacob asked.

Troye timidly nodded his head as he said,

"Oui."

Jacob smiled before he leaned down, tilting Toye's face ever so gently with his fingers gently touching Troye's pale skin and placing a small kiss on his cheek, giggling.

Troye blushed a deep red.

"I would see you later then?" Jacob asked as he winked at Troye and Troye nodded softly.

"Oui," Troye breathed out.

"Bye princess," Jacob said as he waved Troye a goodbye and then just walked out of his bedroom.

Troye finally breathed heavily, placing his hand on his chest as he looked down to see a 'little problem' in his sweatpants and he just groaned a bit.

He needed to fix this.

-

The party had started and Troye was there, wearing his fancy black suit along with black cuban chinos to match.

He took a deep breath as he heard the loud music that was booming through the paper thin walls and then the cheers that resonated. He was sweating and he was nervous but he wanted to do it for Jacob.

He breathed in and out, opening the door of his bedroom and as soon as he did that, a man with a red cup in his hand almost tumbled over Troye, spilling the drink over Troye.

The guy had platinum blond hair and grey eyes, mumbling a small sorry as he eyed over Troye, laughing at him and forcing his palm onto the boy's shoulder while saying,

"Great outfit, dude. Where the heck do you think you are going? Someone's funeral? Weirdo."

Troye could not hear anything over the loud music that was booming in his ears, making his sensitive ears cringe but he knew by the look on the boy's face that he was making fun of his outfit.