vingt sept - pineapples

Bodies tangled together, breathing peacefully, eyes shut, and hearts in sync.

"Should I take a picture like this or like this?" Connor asked as he set up his Polaroid in front of his eye.

"Do whatever you want to, but be quick!" Josh whisper shouted at him and Connor nodded quietly, letting the shutter go off and clicking the Polaroid.

Troye was woken up by the slight, yet sudden noise made by the shutter and shifted in the bed with a small groan, asking with a cute yawn,

"What you guys doing?"

"Capturing the cuteness," Olly giggled.

"Cuteness?" Troye questioned with a sleepy smile spread across his fave, his pale cheeks dusted with a whisk of rosy blush.

"Yeah, cuteness," Connor said, waving the printed Polaroid in front of Troye who looked at it with a sleepy, fond expression.

"Mignon," Troye cooed at the Polaroid as the other boys gathered around their room, smiling softly.

"He's so cute and small and soft, no wonder he brought out the gay in Jacob," Mitch said.

The boys let out small snickers and so did Troye, even though he wasn't even paying attention to what they had said and was, instead, rubbing his blue eyes with a sleepy pout.

"Why are you moving?" Jacob said groggily, his voice muffled as he pulled Troye closer to him to spoon the younger boy, not even opening his eyes as he said the words.

"Guys-" Troye began to speak, but saw Scott and Dan mouthing to him not to tell Jacob with horrified expressions so he kept his mouth closed.

"What?" Jacob asked, his lips on Troye's shoulder as he placed a pepper-like kiss, making Troye's heart flutter.

"N-Nothing," Troye replied, seeing Jacob smile in his sleep as, one-by-one, all the other boys started moving out of the room. They all moved as slowly as they could, waving the smiling Troye goodbye. 

Dan was the last one to leave. He kneeled down at the edge of the bed on Troye's side, quietly whispering something in Troye's ear with a mischievous glint in his brown eyes.

"Do you get that?" he whispered, asking Troye, who nodded.

"Good, wake up Jacob and do that as soon as possible, alright?" Dan said and Troye nodded once more. Dan left the room with a big smirk plastered on his lips.

Troye looked at Jacob whose dark hair was tickling the soft skin on his shoulder. He smiled before gently giving a light shove to Jacob's arm.

"Troye, I'm sleepy," Jacob whined, burying his face deeper in Troye's shoulder. But then Troye said three words rust made his eyes open wide and caused a look of amusement to appear on his, now wide awake, face.

"I am horny," Troye mumbled against his ear softly.

Jacob lifted his head up to look at Troye, who was fluttering his eyelids innocently and puckering his pink, plump lips.

"You?... You're... Horny?" Jacob questioned again, taking a brief pause after every word he said. He thought that he had definitely misheard something.

Troye nodded eagerly, his brown curls bouncing on his head.

"I am horny and I want you to fuck me so hard that we break this bed, daddy," Troye said the whole sentence in one go and in such a monotone expression that Jacob needed a whole damn minute just to process what Troye had just said to him. 

"Troye, I... Fucking hell," Jacob had an imaginative mind. You could not blame him for actually thinking about taking Troye from behind as he let out French curses, which, of course, would sound like a beautiful set of poems. And you could definitely not blame him for imagining Troye's back arching up, his hips rolling and head thrown back as he screamed Jacob's name in utter pleasure, their foreheads drenched in sweat.